Recent content by the boss

1. T

Don't know where to turn next

Cheers Guys I have just had 2 weeks away, Golf is what keeps me sane and level headed. my mental health has ups and downs but my main escape is golf and now that is just adding to it.
  2. T

Don't know where to turn next

I really don't know what to do next, like most I love golf but I'm at a point where my swing isn't a swing its all over the place I have lessons practice 4-5 times a week I just can't seem to get it together to the point I'm seriously considering quitting. my mental health with my game is at an...
  3. T

Right shoulder

Cheers Blu I think it’s both everything gets behind me I’m starting to get pain in my shoulder from it
  4. T

Right shoulder

working on not letting the right arm get behind me by feeling it lift if you like away from the rib cage rather than it feel like it’s going behind the difference at the top is chalk and cheese.
  5. T

Right shoulder

As I approach the top my right should/arm goes behind me and I throw it from there, if I try to come down out to in I get stuck. my right arm is bent to much and glued to my side. I have a lesson next week but a comp to play Saturday I need to get on top of it.
  6. T

Right shoulder

Hopefully this explains it better
  7. T

Right shoulder

So when I get to the top of my backswing my left shoulder stops and my right shoulder carries on and it causes me a massive over swing and I end up throwing the right shoulder first on the down swing, problem is I can't feel when to stop. Can anyone please help with this.
  8. T

Topping the Driver

My guess would be possible flat swing plane or weight too far back. if your backswing is flat you get sometimes get too flat and miss the ball.
  9. T

Wrist Hinge/Set

Problem I had was timing the hinge at midpoint and getting it consistent I also found I have too much depth, where as I find if I hinge early i'm more on plane. see attached phot of top of back swing positions.
  10. T

Wrist Hinge/Set

What is everyone's opinions on when to set the wrists? I have been working on setting the wrists in my backswing if I set them early my strike is pure but if I try to set them when I feel like I'm at waist height I tend to mishit and even shank the ball.
  11. T

And we have a new player in the DTC market

There's no where better than the Gladwys Street end, will be sad to see the old girl go.
  12. T

I am of the opinion there is some who simply use titles as click bait, I have found myself simply not watching reviews as they ain't all impartial I think they are scared if they review honestly won't get to review or freebies thrown in.
  13. T

Thank you, not sure I have the game for 01CB but nice looking club.
  14. T

:ROFLMAO: we can now we're safe! have you ever managed to get to Goodison?
  15. T

what would you compare them too? I understand you tubers have reviewed them but some reviewers just put best ever to every club lol
Back