Recent content by thebread

1. thebread

Any one using a low low loft wood as a driver replacement?

Just wondering if anyone has/is using a low lofted 3 wood in place of a driver and can offer any insight as to what the pros and cons were. Im mainly interested in the 11.5 Tour Edge offerings but cannot find one locally to try out. Wondering how close it would come distance wise to my current...
  2. thebread

WTB Regular flex driver or 3 wood shaft with 'old' Amp adapter

hey all Looking to goof around with a shorter shaft in my driver and would prefer something cheaper then hacking down my current shaft(stock shaft would be ideal) ...looking for a regular flex driver shaft (or three wood shaft) with the adapter that will fit in a Amp driver...NOT the Amp Cell...
  3. thebread

FS:Cleveland Mashie F3 & F7, Adams LP 3 Wood, and 2 'classic' Nickent hybrids

Ok, some odds and ends for sale here...all prices include shipping within the US. If you need more pictures or have any questions please let me know....Thanks, Jeff First up are Cleveland Mashie F3 and F7 fairway woods (F3 is on right in pictures below). Clubs in good shape...faces show...
  4. thebread

FS- Project X 5.5 3-pw pulls and 2 new FootJoy Sofjoy gloves

couple of miscellaneous things I'm looking to move...prefer to deal via paypal and ship to lower 48...if you have any questions let me know...these two items should be pretty straightforward. Thanks Jeff First up is a set of Project X 5.5 (NON flighted) pulls...3-pw, 5 iron measures 36 5/8s...
  5. thebread

Poly/Cotton blend polo suggestions?

hey all, Im a fan of the Poly/Cotton blend polos...seems to sit, look and feel better on my beer belly frame as compared to the 100% poly stuff. I purchased a couple Adidas Climalite polos a handfull of years back that were 65 cotton/35 poly and love them...havent been able to find any made by...
  6. thebread

a high 'cappers first lesson

If there is a thread that this should be merged with please do so. Well, last year was the first year I ever tracked my handicap. Came to the conclusion that if I'm going to improve I need lessons...never had a single one. Ever. Started golfing as an adult so everything (good or bad) with my...
  7. thebread

WTB/WTT Mashie F3 & F7 headcovers

having trouble tracking down some headcovers...looking for headcovers for Mashie F3 & F7...willing to pay with paypal or ive got a dozen e6s or 2 dozen q stars (both last years models) to trade if you would rather go that route. let me know if you can help. thanks Jeff
  8. thebread

FS/FT- Adams 3+ Wood and a trio of Mashies

Hello, thanks for looking at my 'ad', Got some stuff I'm looking to trade or sell. I would prefer to deal in the continental 48. All clubs will be sent via FedEx. Paypal for payment. Obviously if you want to bundle a few clubs together I'd be more then willing to haggle. Feel free to send...
  9. thebread

FS- Cleveland Mashie, CG 14 Wedge, and a Mizuno Wedge

Hello couple of extras for sale...prices asked are dlvd via FedEx in the lower 48. feel free to let me know if i am out of line on prices. let me know if you have any questions or need more pics thanks first is a lightly used M1. stiff shaft, standard length...shows signs of minor use...
  10. thebread

FS/FT- Ping K15 3 Wood and Adams Fast 10 3 wood

Hello, looking to trade or sell these two 3 woods. Price shown is dlvd via Fedex or UPS to the continental US only. Paypal is nice or I could use a Mashie M5 with a stiff stock shaft in trade. If you need further photos, info or anything else, do not hesitate to send me a pm. Thanks Jeff...
  11. thebread

Adams Speedline LP Fairway woods

i tried searching for any threads on these clubs but with no luck...if there is a thread already please let me know. anyone hit these or bag these? are they similar to the F11?
  12. thebread

FS: Nickent 4DX CB Irons 4-PW

Im looking to sell this used set of Nickent 4DX CB Irons. 4-PW with True Temper Uniflex shafts. Set shows a few seasons worth of use. Standard loft/lie/length. If you are wondering the specs here's a link to that info: SPECS If you have any questions or would like more photos just let me...
  13. thebread

WTB- Evolver CYG Shafts

Anybody have any for sale? Would be looking for stiff flex. Thanks Jeff
  14. thebread

Anyone here cut down a club before?

Hello Im looking to cut down my driver an inch. Anyone here the DIY type that could give a quick rundown of the process? Or can anyone just flat out tell me that its worth hunting down someone to do it vs taking a stab at it yourself? lol Thanks in advance for any advice.
  15. thebread

thoughts on Nickent 3dx RC Irons

Hopefully there are a few folks around that have shot the 3dx RC irons. Ive always played steel shafted irons. Ive been hitting a few different brands of graphite shafted irons out at the range and it got me thinking about picking up a set of the 3dx RC Irons as a set can be had for a song...
Back