Recent content by TheMidge

1. T

First round with R11s

Played my first round with my new R11s I got last weekend. Broke the plastic part where you change lofts, so I got to take it back tomorrow. Dont even know which shot did it. After a bad slice I looked at the face to see if where I hit the ball and noticed it. Anyone have experience with...
  2. T

Golfing with concussion

Anyone ever golf with a concussion before? My local course just opened and I am still recovering from my concussion I got last week. Also I just got a new R11s driver and have yet to try it out.
  3. T

Nike Performance bag

http://www.tgw.com/customer/category/product.jsp/SUBCATEGORY_ID/16320/refScid/1550/sattr0/Color/sattrVal0/Black~|~Silver~|~Black Thinking about getting this bag. Anyone have it and or heard any good reviews about it?
  4. T

Team Golf Bags

Does anyone have a bag from Team Golf http://www.buyteamgolf.com/ Im considering getting a Pittsburgh Penguins bag and just was looking for some feedback from someone who has a bag from this company.
  5. T

Fixing a slice on my drives

Here is a video of my drive. On this one it was decently straight but still tailed at the end to the right. I normally slice all my drives a lot worse.
  6. T

Tips on how to improve my game

My problems I have are: -huge slices on my drives -putting is either way too hard or way too soft -chips aren't consistent goods: -Iron game -occasional short game I feel like I dont take my time on every swing and after I have a bad one I rush the next one and either get lucky with a good or...
  7. T

Considering cheap callaway x18 iron set

So I found a set of callaway x18 irons 4-pw for about $190 says exc condition pictures look good but I havent seen them in person. Im in the market of looking for new set of irons upgrading from a complete tour x set I have. What are peoples opinions/past experience on these? Are they a steal...
  8. T

Buying clubs individually

Im considering buying a few Razr x irons at time (like 5 and 6 now) considering I broke my 6 iron and dont like my 5. I hit decent with my 7 and 8 and pitching wedge (9 never gets much use). I use my 5 and 7 iron the most since im not that good of a golfer but playing more now almost every day...
  9. T

Callaway Diablo Edge Irons

What are peoples thoughts on these? Im fairly new to the game and have a complete set of Tour X clubs. Missing 6 iron and a few chips in some of the clubs. I am considering getting these. Does anyone have any experience with them?
  10. T

Hello from Connecticut

Hey I'm new here. Starting to actually play golf this summer compaired to just going out a few times a year. I play 1-3 times a week sometimes more now.
Back