Recent content by TitleistDC

1. TitleistDC

Best lightweight carry bag

Hey yall. In your expert opinions, what's the best lightweight carry stand bag? I'm talking lightweight here, don't need to lug around three changes of clothes and six dozen prov1s. My back thanks you in advance.
  2. TitleistDC

Handicap

What's the most strokes anyone on here has dropped in a season? I played and practiced a lot this past season and shaved about 3.5 strokes off my index. Really would like to get below a 10 next season, currently at a 13.8. I'm a great ball striker, weakness is 50 yards and in. Really going to...
  3. TitleistDC

Club Champion golf club fitters

Anyone on here ever had a club fitting at Club Champion? Looks like they got started in the Chicago area....they are opening a location near DC. Would appreciate any insight on them. They look interesting, are they worth a visit?
  4. TitleistDC

So close yet so far

In Kiawah, SC for the day to finalize wedding planning...at the Ocean Course but not able to play due to aforementioned wedding planning.
  5. TitleistDC

Golf grips

I'm in the market for some new grips. Currently have Winn DriTac grips on my set. Thinking of going with Golf Pride New Decade MultiCompound grips. Anyone use these? Any opinions? It gets pretty humid in the DC area and need tacky grips that also wick away moisture. Thanks in advance.
  6. TitleistDC

Trackman / Flightscope

Anyone know of a reputable place to buy a Trackman or Flightscope second hand?
  7. TitleistDC

Trackman / Flightscope

Anyone know of a range in the DC area that has access to a launch monitor (preferably a Trackman or Flightscope). Thanks in advance!
  8. TitleistDC

Club fitting - DC area

Anyone get fitted for Titleist clubs in the DC area? Any recommendations on where to go?
Back