Recent content by tpcdeere

1. T

Erin Hills

I got the chance to play Erin Hills Monday and I got the spring rate of $150. The entire staff was very friendly and nice. The practice area was great, having Penta's as range balls and having lasers at the range was very cool. The was my first time playing and I did not take a caddie, but...
  2. T

Erin Hills

I would like to play this course, but really can't shell out the extra money for the caddie. Is it playable without a caddy?
  3. T

Here come the shanks again... help!

I was hitting the ball terrrible with many shanks, nothing solid, although my backswing looks Ok I think. trying to make a normal swing here... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwpXuLfn_DA these 2 I am trying to use my over the top feeling on the way down, still shankking it...
  4. T

club gets behind me on the downswing

I have a couple videos here. The 1st is a normal shot. My BIG concern in watching this in slo mo on V1 is how the club gets so far behind me on the downswing and comes way from the inside and flat. Video 2 shows me swinging with my laser on a much better plane. I have no clue how to get the...
  5. T

Driver bottom out

Hello... I enjoy reading this forum and I need some help.... I have a problem with the Driver and 3W, the club will bottom out 6 to 8 inches behind the ball and hit the ground. I don't have this problem with irons. This makes hitting the 3w off the deck really difficult. I do know that my...
Back