Recent content by Which Tree?

1. Which Tree?

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Was fit for a new driver the other day. Tried out the Sim, Mavrik, G410 LST, and G410 Plus. Just ordered the G410 Plus with 75g X flex Evenflow Black. Can't wait to grow my golf game with this stick!
  2. Which Tree?

CONTEST Paradise Week: Day 3: PING G410 Plus Driver

My current driver is just not jiving and I have a Mexico golf trip coming up. I have never had a better driver than my old G20. Time to go back and swing a Ping! :cool::p(y)
  3. Which Tree?

Bushnell Pro XE Laser Rangefinder

Thanks for the image! as a high ball hitter slope has always messed with my head. I am in the market for a rangefinder and have been wavering back and forth between slope/non slope. though this one is probably out of my price range.
  4. Which Tree?

FS: Callaway XR16 Driver

The head is pretty minty. I believe the shaft is a cobra made for black tie stiff. Honestly, I bought it off the bay a couple months ago (reputable seller) to give it a whirl but it doesn't suit me. Selling here for less than I paid. Sold. aypal shipped or best offer. (Open to...
  5. Which Tree?

First Full Bag fitting

So yesterday I went to a local clubfitter/coach and finally had my first full bag fitting. I have had Iron and Driver specific fittings in the past but after yesterday's 3 hour voyage I would not consider what I had previously as a "fitting". I have read over and over on this forum and...
  6. Which Tree?

WTB: Heavy-ish Stiff driver shaft

Looking to experiment with a heavier driver shaft 70 - 80g. Stiff flex. Higher bend point preferred. If you have one laying around, let me know what you want for it. Thanks!
  7. Which Tree?

Favorite Driver of the last 5 years

I know around here a lot of us enjoy trying new clubs, the latest/greatest, etc. Myself included, as I have gone through more clubs than my wife would care to know... That being said, do you have an affinity, or have you kept a driver in your bag after testing the newer stuff? Do you long for...
  8. Which Tree?

WTB: mallet putter

Looking for a mallet putter in good shape and relatively low in price... 35 inches or longer up to belly length (to be cut down). RH and hopefully with a little bit of weight to it (350g it more) Just looking for a little point and shoot club to play around with when I'm not feeling confident...
  9. Which Tree?

FS/FT: Under Armour "Barrage" waterproof pants 3xl

Brand new UA water proof pants great for wet weather golf. Navy blue. Xxxl. Asking $50 obo. Trade interests include mallet putter, 2 hybrid, cart bag, etc. (pics include tags that have since been removed. these pants are brand new, never worn)
  10. Which Tree?

FS/FT: Under Armour water proof pants "Barrage" 3xl

Brand new UA water proof pants great for wet weather golf. Navy blue. Xxxl. Asking $50 obo. Trade interests include mallet putter, 2 hybrid, cart bag, etc. (pics include tags that have since been removed. these pants are brand new, never worn)
  11. Which Tree?

Win $10k from Cobra

http://www.cobragolf.com/movingday?utm_source=bronto&utm_medium=email&utm_term=%23Moving+Day&utm_content=%2410k+Could+Be+Yours+When+Rickie+Leads+On+Saturday&utm_campaign=%23Moving+Day
  12. Which Tree?

WTB: gps

Looking for an inexpensive gps that does not require an expensive yearly fee. I thought I would check to see if anyone here wanted to get rid of one that they aren't using before I buy new. Thanks THP!
  13. Which Tree?

The Golf Confessional - a safe place

Share your biggest golf guilt, blunders, embarrassments, and what nots. (no judging allowed)
  14. Which Tree?

FS/FT - Rife El Capitan Z vault series putter

Putter is in terrific shape with only minimal signs of use. Originally 34" cut down to 33" with an upgraded SS 1.0 grip installed. Headcover included. RH I received this in a trade from another THPer but found that it will not unseat my gamer. Love the look and feel of the putter, just love my...
  15. Which Tree?

WTB: Cleveland Classic XL Custom weights

I am looking for an 10 or 11 gram weight for the CCXL Custom driver. If you have one lying around and don't need it please shoot me a pm and let me know what you would want for it. Thanks!
Back