Recent content by Wonger

1. Wonger

CONTEST Packing Chowdah Bag Boy Championship Stupid Prop Bets

Congratulations @That post!
  2. Wonger

CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 Data Experience with Shot Scope

Going Team Jen on this one! Excited to see Hidden Creek again and dive into data!
  3. Wonger

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Quest Cup with Edel Golf

Team Blake! The underdogs come through! 💪💪💪💪 Great job out there. So fun to follow along and see the amazing golf on the backdrop of Ballyhack. @EdelBlake, @mson, @shanewu and Mike you guys were studs! Team JB, worthy competitors as always. Thanks for the great follow @Wildcat @JonD and...
  4. Wonger

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

For the GW spot I played the SBX and used it similar to you, all types of shots. Performed very very well and probably was my most used wedge. Lots of versatility.
  5. Wonger

The Agera RS came out of nowhere to take my putter spot. Not sure what it is but there is something about standing over that putter that gives me alot of confidence. Irrational maybe? Sometimes you just don’t question 🤷‍♂️
  6. Wonger

I would not be so concerned about where the lofts gap and see where you land with distance gaps. Maybe that PW goes further than you think and you may not have to swing harder? It’s nice to have the loft gaps fit into a nice window that correlates to distance but that may not be the case...
  7. Wonger

So 2024 Morgan Cuppers, has anyone come across any surprises as you get some time in/get fitted for the Cobra lineup? Something that is going to go in the bag that you did not expect? Something you thought you would game but isn’t quite the right fit? Like how good the 3D putters look in hand...
  8. Wonger

Play well today out there gents! If any participants need an extra pick me up, this may be appropriate! Thanks for the awesome photos and taking us along for the ride. Enjoy today.
  9. Wonger

Man Paradise is locked on this year. Cannot stop this team 💪💪💪 I am going to go back and make some bag changes so that @jdtox can do some work
  10. Wonger

Burros say don’t underestimate us. Maybe ballyhack will get them next to keep the goats company?
  11. Wonger

Would you get work done on your clubs at Dick's Sporting Goods??

If I knew it was going to be a specific person yes, but made the mistake last year and will not happen again. It was given to a new guy who was learning. Big mistake. Won’t go back.
  12. Wonger

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

It is so much fun following along on THP and seeing the genuine enjoyment of the participants regardless of how good the golf is being played. These experiences never get old (for me). @Bag Boy thank you for being such a wonderful sponsor. The folks at THP that don’t like to be thanked, is a...
  13. Wonger

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

So what kind of shenanigans has Matcha Latte employed to bring FIF back toward the pack?
Back