Recent content by ziggy.365

1. ziggy.365

WTB - Bushnell v2 CASE

Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone had an extra bushnell v2 case they'd be willing to sell? I bought the rangefinder without a case and can't seem to find one online. Thanks
  2. ziggy.365

WTB - Bushnell Tour V2. Non slope!

Hey guys.. Sadly I seen to either have lost my rangefinder or someone stole.. Weird cuz the pouch is gone too. Anyways I was wondering if anyone has a Bushnell tour v2 NON slope that they want to part with? Thanks!
  3. ziggy.365

First ever tournament win!!

I am so pumped right now! I just came back from my first ever tournament win today! It was at a junior zone event so all the juniors from the clubs around we're competing! I shot a 69 through the 18. Coming down the stretch I was 1 under through 15 then made good pars on 16 and 17 and made a...
  4. ziggy.365

WTB: Odyssey Headcover

Hey guys, I've lost my headcover over the weekend for my odyssey white hot xg #9 putter.. Does anyone have one lying around they're not using? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. ziggy.365

2012 srixon zstar xv balls

Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone knew where to order the older zstar xv balls from? They don't have any left in store and I like those ones better than the new ones.. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. ziggy.365

6 iron bent after playing today....

So today I was hitting out of the trees and I think I must have hit a root or something because when I looked at my 6 iron after it seemed like it was bent at the hosel... I'm not sure whether it's just me or if it actually is. It is a Taylormade Rocketbladez Tour club.. What do you guys think I...
  7. ziggy.365

WTB: Clicgear umbrella holder

Hey guys, I seem to have lost my umbrella holder for my clicgear cart.. I was wondering if anyone had one or could point me in the direction where to buy one. Thanks!
  8. ziggy.365

WTB - Bushnell Tour V2 NON SLOPE

Hey guys! I'm looking into buying a rangefinder and thought I'd post here. I want a Bushnell Tour V2 that's in not slope edition. I need it for tournament play! Thanks!
  9. ziggy.365

Shortening 3HL

So I have the rocketballz stage 2 tour 3 HL. I was fit for it with a 1/2 inch shorter shaft. Right now I haven't at the stock length. If I shorten the shaft what differences will I notice with it? Right now I am chunking it a lot but that could be due to me coming too steep on it. I'm not sure...
  10. ziggy.365

Grip question on adjustable clubs

Hey guys I was just wondering if I regrip my rescue 11 hybrid and then decide to change the head position or lift would it throw off the grip alignment? Like so looking down the "Golf Pride" on the grip wouldn't line up square with the head. I'm scared if I regrip and then change the position it...
  11. ziggy.365

Rescue 2011 tp vs SLDR rescue tp

Hey guys, So I was wondering if anyone could tell me how the rescue 11 tp compares to the SLDR tp rescue. I'm looking to get a new hybrid and these are the ones I'm looking at getting. Pricewise I like the rescue 11 as I can get it for around 100$ where as the SLDR would come to probably triple...
  12. ziggy.365

Callaway raze fit optifit adapter

Hi everyone, I was just wondering if I got a new shaft for my Callaway razr fit would I be able to use the same opti fit adapter from my old stock callaway shaft?
  13. ziggy.365

Junior members not being respected

So today at my club I was on the driving range trying out a new driver from the pro shop that I was really looking into. First of all, I had the ok from the pro shop to hit driver on the range. Second, I have hit driver with the pro from my course watching me on the range. Anyways, today I went...
  14. ziggy.365

Golf Shoes Online

hey guys, i was looking for a place to buy golf shoes online for cheap. does anyone know any sites where to buy them? i was mostly looking at the Footjoy Sport shoes so if anyone knows a site let me know thanks
  15. ziggy.365

Callaway Pre Owned Conditions

hey guys, i was looking on call away preowned and was wondering how the conditions are for "good"? would this still be a good club to buy and what kind of things are to be expected with these conditions?
Back