Project X HandCrafted HZRDUS T1100 Shaft

Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
One of the biggest questions we have continued to get about Project X has been if we would ever see the HandCrafted releases make their triumphant return. In fact, it has typically been the first question we have received with each new shaft release from the brand.

Well, the time is now, HandCrafted is indeed back, and there is no better way to kick it off than the new HZRDUS T1100.

Continue reading...

This shaft is definitely not for me - but a few things stand out from this article.

#1 - You are correct, the logo is one of the coolest in golf - I love it.

#2 - The visual tech in these things is cool.

• Staff
Handcrafted is BACK!!!!! It makes me super happy.

Not for me but seeing the roll out on insta really has me wishing it was.

Handcrafted is back!! Yes!!

Great way to welcome its return. Love the visual tech incorporated on the T1100!

This baby looks stout

Probably not one that is a fit for me, but pretty cool.

When you say: The material is actually visible throughout the shaft and is the key to creating the most stable shaft to date from Project X. Was this to say the material is the key to the stable shaft or the fact that its visible is key to the stability....or both? Was curious if the material being visible throughout the shaft somehow improved the stability of the shaft as well.

I've never gotten along with Hzrdus shafts, but I really like the look of this one. Glad they brought back the handcrafted series as well. I know it's the same shaft as the production models, but it's cool to know the extra effort that's put into these.

Probably not one that is a fit for me, but pretty cool.

When you say: The material is actually visible throughout the shaft and is the key to creating the most stable shaft to date from Project X. Was this to say the material is the key to the stable shaft or the fact that its visible is key to the stability....or both? Was curious if the material being visible throughout the shaft somehow improved the stability of the shaft as well.

The material itself is what provides the stability...

The fact that you can see it through the shadow chrome just makes it bad ass.

Those are purtyyyyyy

Hmmmm very very cool that Handcrafted is making a comeback. Watching the process through the experience TT did here was great insight. T1100 may be a little too much for this guy- but still a cool story nonetheless.

Thanks for the clarification. They do look pretty sick!

I freaking adore this quote Don! Hahaha

Oh ****!! I need one!!! Or 3.

While this shaft may be a bit much for me, I know that I will have a HandCrafted something in the bag at some point. I always loved that branding.

@JB remember when I said I wanted a shaft that looked kinda like steel?

Showoff See GIF by HULU

No, but I believe you.
And here it is.
I will see if I can find. It was in a thread about designing a shaft look.. not too long ago.

I would totally play a T1100 with kitten graphics on it hahahaha!!!
My favorite color is chrome.. - Trace Adkins. Lol

It’s not a shaft I could play but I’ve watched this several times.

Handcrafted construction site rebar.

I want one.

Would love to see the Yellow make a comeback :)

Back