Yes, I bought some Warbirds..

1860VS

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
My Brain
It's been raining for 2 straight days. Tomorrow is supposed to be windy.
Definitely not my normal type of ball, but I bought some Warbirds to play tomorrow. Anything will stop on those very soft greens. Now to keep the ball from ripping back at you. I think the Warbirds will resist ballooning into the wind, and drop and stop on the greens. Maybe even release a little if I have to come in low into the teeth of tomorrow's blow. I know some people say don't change balls, I do it all the time to meet conditions. Never bought a Warbird in my life, but I have found a few and whacked them. Just a low spin distance ball. Just what I think I will need tomorrow.

Good luck, and Godspeed!

It's been raining for 2 straight days. Tomorrow is supposed to be windy.
Definitely not my normal type of ball, but I bought some Warbirds to play tomorrow. Anything will stop on those very soft greens. Now to keep the ball from ripping back at you. I think the Warbirds will resist ballooning into the wind, and drop and stop on the greens. Maybe even release a little if I have to come in low into the teeth of tomorrow's blow. I know some people say don't change balls, I do it all the time to meet conditions. Never bought a Warbird in my life, but I have found a few and whacked them. Just a low spin distance ball. Just what I think I will need tomorrow.
I have played them and they are not bad. For the conditions, they might work well for you.

Love warbirds. Just a fun ball to hit.

Bold Strategy Cotton GIF by MOODMAN

No matter the ball, no matter the player it will end up in bad places. I used to belong to a club Y.E.Yang plays at and used to enjoy seeing him on the range and handing him his Taylormade’s back that I found in the woods while searching for my ball(s)!

Back