Templet0n

washed...
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
snow..
Interested GIF by reactionseditor

Seems like a decent way to go about it. I'll be curious how much interest Prime 2.0 gets.

2 piece urethane ball...super interesting

Has anyone made a 2pc urethane cover ball since Bridgestone stopped making the e5?

Seems like a decent way to go about it. I'll be curious how much interest Prime 2.0 gets.
seems like a good idea. I dont know of any other 2 piece urethane balls out there.

Has anyone made a 2pc urethane cover ball since Bridgestone stopped making the e5?
Yes - Saintnine U-Pro is a 2pc Urethane Cover

3.0 seems interesting to me.

If you haven't tried a SNELL ball yet I highly encourage you to. They've always made a very good ball sold at a very good price point!

This guy knows the golf ball industry and knows what it takes to make a good golf ball. His 3.0 is very interesting and will probably try some. His original MTB series was also a good ball so I'm these balls won't disappoint.

Snell just released their new lineup for 2024. Interesting that they are categorizing the balls based off of distance with the 7-iron. Especially the 3.0, which has a 50 yard gap ... 120 - 170 yards :unsure:

1713874764056.png
1713874798228.png

Here's a quick rundown

1713874881643.png

Some balls not shipping until 5/1, including the Test Pack

1713874968703.png

I'll be interested to try out the 3.0 & 4.0 ball.

So THP ... are you going to try out the Snell lineup for 2024?

Didn't see this thread started yet. If there is one, please merge.

I've played Snell golf balls in the past and enjoyed them, I really interested in the 3.0.

Interested in the 2.0. The bad part of regular two piece ball is the lack of greenside spin. If it's long for a slow swing speed with greenside spin? Sure!

I've been playing the Snell MTB-X and really like it. Not exactly sure how the new balls compare to that one.

Back