Search results for query: *

1. yahtzee

FS: Titleist AP2 710 iron set - 4-PW - Project X 5.5

4-PW set of AP2 irons. The most wear is on the PW and the least is on the 4 iron (as you would expect). Upgraded PX 5.5 shafts. 1" long and 2 degs upright. Lamkin Ace 3Gen standard size grips. $400 OBO. Can discuss shipping after agreeing to deal. No trades. Thanks!
  2. yahtzee

FS: TM SLDR 12 deg driver with Tour AD DI 6X shaft - MINT

Shaft sold tiny nick is aligned with standard position of shaft in head.
  3. yahtzee

WTB: TM RBZ Tour Driver 10.5 deg with HD6 stiff shaft

thanks! Clean top line please!
  4. yahtzee

FS: TM TP 2014 CB irons with C-Taper Lite Stiff shafts - 4-AW

I was enamored by their beauty but don't have the game to play them. If built on Taylormadegolf.com they are over $1100. They were custom built directly by TM. CB heads C-Taper Lite Stiff shafts ($25/shaft upcharge) 4-AW 4 iron never unwrapped (5 iron only hit 5-6 times) Golf Pride Tour...
  5. yahtzee

Reality has set in......my REAL golf game

My buddy put it best to me today....."you putt like a scratch golfer but your driver and irons are like a 15 hcp"....makes sense since I am a 7.5 at my course. Now, the reality part is this...I have always been drawn to the best looking combos out there...the white SLDR and stiff AD-DI and the...
  6. yahtzee

FS: White TM SLDR 12° Driver with AD DI6s shaft

The driver doesn't include original headcover but I am throwing in a Stitch headcover for protection. Driver plays 44.75" and has a Golf Pride Tour Velvet grip installed, logo down on neutral setting. There is a small rub/scratch on shaft near grip (shown below) but it's not seen at address...
  7. yahtzee

SLDR vs. Stage 2 vs. Stage 2 Tour

Has anyone compared these three? I have had all three and despite my initial thoughts that the SLDR/DI6 combo was the best I am having second thoughts as it relates to forgiveness. When I get center contact, the SLDR is awesome....it's getting that center contact consistently. I was actually...
  8. yahtzee

Shortening a driver - swing weight question

I play a SLDR 12* with AD-DI6 at 45"....I believe the SW when it was cut down ended up at D6....To me, it feels heavy...If I were to shorten it it would feel heavier, right? How do I fix this or does a few pts make that much difference?
  9. yahtzee

FS: TM TP wedges, SLDR shafts, 09 Rescue, R9 Ti 3W, Ping Zing Putter+ rare TM TP hat

...of your offer being accepted just went up. TM Burner 09 Rescue TP head....great condition. $40 OBO shipped. TM R9 Titanium (Ti) 3W head 15*....best sounding 3W head I have ever heard....The Ti head is not common in the US at all. $40 OBO shipped. Ping Zing putter with new Ping...
  10. yahtzee

FS: SLDR Driver - 12 degree - stiff - stock shaft

Excellent condition with stock stiff shaft, grip, headcover and wrench. Tiny ding on silver accent piece but not seen at address and has no effect on playability. I used custom headcover on it so SLDR headcover was never used. Only selling because I picked up a white head. $300 OBO shipped in US.
  11. yahtzee

FS: Bushnell Pro 1M laser rangefinder

Mint condition. Never wet. Zero scratches anywhere. Was kept in cart with me on seat whenever I played. Including brand new, never used case (it stayed in between towels in towel section of bag). Includes registration (you should be able to register it since I didn't). Includes manual and...
  12. yahtzee

FS: Bridgestone J40 DPC's with C-Taper Lites - 4-PW - stiff

I can't believe I am selling these so quickly after salivating over them for two weeks while I ordered them and then had the stiff C-Tapers installed. I literally hit 3 balls with the 8 iron off of a mat at my club maker when I picked them up. They were ordered brand new and I had my club maker...
  13. yahtzee

FS: **Cobra AMP Cell Iron Set - STIFF - 4-PW+GW

Cobra AMP Cell Iron Set - 4-PW + GW....standard length, loft and lie...stiff stock shafts. Took a fine sanding pad and put that gorgeous satin finish on them (much less glare and they look so much better)...this is the white/silver backs (no flashy colors). $325 shipped. NOW $300 SHIPPED.
  14. yahtzee

FS: Alial Fital XL shirts & 56* ATV Wedge

Three Limited Edition Gingham collar (only 100 made of each color) Alial Fital golf shirts. All 3 shirts are size XL and have never been worn (tried 1 on). $65/each or all three for $175 including shipping.
  15. yahtzee

FS: Taylormade Rocketbladez 5-AW - stiff

Awesome shape except for a couple of dumb swings in a mulch bed. Won't effect play. Standard length and loft. 1 degree flat with GP Tour Velvet Midsize grips. $440 OBO shipped.
  16. yahtzee

FS: Taylormade R1 TMX STAND BAG

I got this last week brand new directly from Taylormade. I took it to the range, put it on my cart, hit balls and drove it back to my car. I am moving back to an older gen stand bag and need to sell this one. The ONLY thing separating this from a brand new one off of the shelf is two little...
  17. yahtzee

Thoughts on general manufacturer bag (TM) vs. product-specific bag (R1)

I've used the TM TMAX stand bag for the past year and a half. The liner ripped inside and TM just replaced it with a brand new R1 TMX stand bag. It's definitely my favorite bag type but last years was more conventional(white) and was just a TM bag. The new one is specific to R1. I game all...
  18. yahtzee

FS: Taylormade SFTP 2.0 Tour issue Fairway & Driver HEAD + 09 Burner Rescue TP 2H/17

FS: Taylormade SFTP 2.0 Tour issue Fairway & Driver HEAD + 09 Burner Rescue TP 2H/17 Taylormade Burner Superfast TP 2.0 V3 (RARE LCG Version) - Head only LOFT: 9.5° ACTUAL LOFT: 9.7° FACE ANGLE: +2.5(open) LIE ANGLE: 59.2° HEAD WEIGHT: 201grams (after hotmelt) SERIAL NUMBER: T08790L 014HD1...
  19. yahtzee

FS: Taylormade TP CB iron set - 4-AW -stiff - S300

This is a minty set of TM CB irons with Dynamic Gold S300 XP stiff shafts. 4-AW. Used for under half a season and literally cleaned after EVERY shot. This is the finest USED set of irons you will see. Standard length and loft and 1° flat. I regripped recently with Golf Pride Tour Velvets with...
  20. yahtzee

FS: Harrison Saga driver shaft 60S - 65g - stiff

I purchased this shaft brand new last week. Installed it into my SFTP driver and played one round with it. It plays 45 1/4" in my SFTP head and comes with a brand new midsize GP Tour Velvet grip. I am only selling it because the HD6 performed slightly better for me in comparison. $95 shipped...
Back