Search results for query: *

1. odom730

Which Sunglasses Are You Rocking This Summer?

Costa Del Mar Brine for the course. And some Goodr's for driving and everyday
  2. odom730

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats: You Won the Grandaddy Contest

Congrats @Nerdy!!!
  3. odom730

What Gets You Excited?

I agree with this. I like seeing the look of the next generation of clubs.
  4. odom730

CONTEST Live Update Thread – Shaft Up #2 with UST Mamiya

Who will win the match? Team Jewanese What is your current driver? Srixon ZX5 LS Mk II What shaft is in your current driver? Hzrdus Smoke Black What is your favorite UST Mamiya driver shaft? UST Linq Blue
  5. odom730

Bridgestone Golf MINDSET Visual Technology

Played a round with that RXS. It's a ball that I really like. The feel is fantastic and I was getting solid distances for my swings that day. I went through the MindSet routine every shot. This is easy since it's so similar to my previous routine. The only difference is more emphasis on shot...
  6. odom730

The SkyTrak+ Launch Monitor

I did the wedge matrix for the first time last night too. It shows that I need work on my half and 3/4 swings. Dispersion wasn't great. Full swings were tighter than partial swings. This is excellent practice for wedges.
  7. odom730

CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 SkyTrak Experience

I'm just now seeing this! What a gift @93civiccpe!
  8. odom730

I got ya. It's only a step to my computer and not that big of deal. I just got in the grove and didn't want to do it. I just wonder if the software can auto-change to your club based on distance or recommend you use a certain club.
  9. odom730

Lexi Thompson Announces Retirement

Damn. That sucks. That's young to retire, but I'm sure she has her reasons.
  10. odom730

I tried it for the first time yesterday as well. It will definitely make practice more productive. I changed what I was hitting but didn't update the club on the app. Seemed like it would take too long. Unless there's a better way that I haven't got to yet.
  11. odom730

What Are You Working On?

Slowing backswing and swinging "3/4". My 3/4 is really past full but just feels short.
  12. odom730

1. Absolutely. Help in any area is worth it. I avoid using it putting after not liking the first few times. 2. I'd flip if any mark or alignment distracted me. The opposite side of the MindSet had the putting line, so it's already setup that way for me. 3. It numbers the steps in my pre-shot...
  13. odom730

Shaft Color

Sunset gradient
  14. odom730

What did you shoot today?

41/45 - 86 Had 8 gir's. Played well.
  15. odom730

Ice Cream Truck

B. No question.
  16. odom730

Initial thoughts on the SkyTrak+ Setup was ok. Had a few hiccups, but I think I was trying to do too much. I downloaded the app on multiple devices and I think my login issues were from trying to log into them all. It wasn't an issue after switching to one and finishing setup. Getting the...
  17. odom730

There's about to be 2 of them for sale on the marketplace.
  18. odom730

Used the ball for the first time on the sim yesterday. Numbers were as expected for me and in the good range. The RXS is a ball that I can enjoy using. As far as following the steps for Mindset, its a routine I can get used to following. It's similar to what I normally do. But the added...
  19. odom730

I'll try to play the ball I use on course. But I used to live next to a country club and have 4 or 5 dozen of slightly used ProV1's. So I'm going to use those since I have them. I will throw in a gamer of mine to check distance and spin.
Back