Search results for query: *

1. More Gooder

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Not today, but yesterday…went to play Tennessee National and left my golf shoes on top of my car apparently…found one on the side of the road that evening; so I bought another pair of 270s. 😐
  2. More Gooder

SeeMore Putters Thread

I need to get back into a SeeMore putter. Really want another m2, but looks like I may have to settle for a ptm2. I’m fine with the black finish, I just really wish it was the 330g instead of 355g…also prefer the font used for the “SeeMore” on the front of the m2. 😬
  3. More Gooder

Best Ice Cream Flavor?

Mint
  4. More Gooder

WTB SeeMore m2 blade

I don’t think I will ever not be looking for an m2…still on the hunt.
  5. More Gooder

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

I need a new pair of golf shoes…I love my 270’s, but they are pretty narrow and I want a pair for when the temps get cooler and my socks get thicker. Torn between Adidas Codechaos, Nike Airmax 90, or Adidas zg21…black in either one I get.
  6. More Gooder

The Happy Thread

Had a round yesterday with 25 putts, which I’m more than happy with…only one 3 putt. Overall score was trash, but I was sooo happy with my putting (when I’d finally get on a green). 😂
  7. More Gooder

Odyssey Triple Track Putters

Had an awesome day on the greens with my TT Doible Wide yesterday….when I finally got to a green. Took a bit on the practice green to get more used to it without the weights in it, but only had one 3 putt and 5 two putts. Made a couple well outside the 20 ft range and ended up with 25 putts...
  8. More Gooder

PSA: Beware of Scammer PM's

Thought about asking if it was owned by a Nigerian prince
  9. More Gooder

Odyssey Triple Track Putters

I’m liking my TT double wide pretty well, but I kind of like a lighter head…took out the weights and am in love with how it feels. Are there any “dummy” weights to just fill the hole with that anyone knows of? I’ve been using it with the weight ports empty, but I’d prefer something in there…but...
  10. More Gooder

Documentaries

All the “extra” stuff kinda ruined the Delorean one…could have been so much better.
  11. More Gooder

WTB SeeMore m2 blade

Still on the search.
  12. More Gooder

What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

I grabbed a pair of Ben Hogan pants at Edwin Watts yesterday bc it was supposed to be chilly for this mornings tee time, I love these pants and they were only $30…probably going to grab a couple other colors.
  13. More Gooder

What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

I would definitely yay.
  14. More Gooder

What did you shoot today?

First round in about 5 years…shot a 106. 🤷‍♂️…played another 9 and shot 45 there though, so pretty damn excited. Driver was terrible, hybrid was pretty good, irons were ok, won’t talk about wedges, and I was fairly impressed with myself when it came to putting. Of the three 9’s, the last I...
  15. More Gooder

WTB SeeMore m2 blade

Still looking…
  16. More Gooder

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Picked up some Tour Divides, a couple hats, and an Odyssey putting mat, and booked a couple tee times for Monday.
  17. More Gooder

Garmin watch

Didn’t care much for the look of the LX5…REI just happened to have a sale on the Fenix 6 Pro so I ended up snagging it, don’t like the golf features as much as the LX5 or S62 but everything else about the Fenix 6 Pro is so awesome. Heading out west for a couple weeks in June so I feel like the...
  18. More Gooder

Garmin watch

Went and looked at some Fenix watches…seemed massive on my dainty wrist. 🤭 Ended up deciding on a Skycaddie LX5, a guy at work won one and is selling it NIB unopened for $125…I figured $125 was a heck of a deal considering the LX5 comes with 3 years of service.
  19. More Gooder

Do you still mow your lawn?

*weedeat…not munching grass. Damn autocorrect. Lol
  20. More Gooder

Do you still mow your lawn?

I love mowing my lawn…as long as I have beer. Absolutely hate weed eating though.
Back