Search results for query: *

1. N

Taylormade TPi putters

I recieved a Taylormade TPi putter (model 25) approx 8-9 years ago as a birthday gift and I barely used it and put it away in my closet for a while... I took it out the other night, bought a new grip for it and now Im strongly considering swapping my Odyssey #9 out for this but Im not sure yet...
  2. N

How serious do you take etiqutte on the course?

How serious are you guys when it comes to golf etiquette? Im not a super serious golfer, but Ive been playing for a long time now and I wish people were a little more conscious of golf course behavior... I have a few people I play with now and again but there are times I wish I was just...
  3. N

Paint Fill... Sorry for the Delay!

So I finally decided to get the paint pen and paint fill my clubs today. After posting in a thread one day I got a lot of PM's asking me to show pics. I bought a red Sharpie oil based paint pen w/ an extra fine point. The fine point allows you to easily get inside the numbers and other millings...
  4. N

Trade 3 wood for a 1 Hybrid?

I have yet to try a 1 hybrid out on the range but I was hitting one on a launch monitor the other day and I was getting about 225 out of it... I used to work in a retail store where we had a launch monitor but Im still kind of skeptical of them. Unless I can see the ball physically fly Im not...
  5. N

Byron vs Scotty Cameron vs Miura (putters)

Its rare I find someone whose used/tried/played a Byron putter (I havent) so Im asking if any of you guys ever have... Im curious what you think about it compared to some of the other top putters... Ive tried Scotty and Miura putters before, if anyone on here has tried all three and can give...
Back