Search results for query: *

1. P

I need to be born again

Hi there, I've been trying to avoid getting to this post but there is nothing else I can do. I need help getting fitted for my equipment. For a long time, I've purchased a whole bunch of clubs, I've had several drivers, irons, putters, etc etc etc..., I watch the PGA tour every weekend, I...
  2. P

My swing - I'm the over the tio champ..

Hey guys, I've been a member of the forum for 2 years now mainly learning and going thru tips and club reviews. I'm a decent iron player and I hit my fairway woods very good (I choke a little bit on them). I cannot hit my driver, I don't even know what's my driver swing. I've been playing...
  3. P

So fitting is not really an option..

Looking for a new driver, i currently game the original Covert from last year. This is the only club in my bag I've never been fitted. I've gamed TM Burner, TM R11s, Cobra Amp Cell Offset and now the Covert. Same result.. 100 yard Slice or dead low hook. I have no true fitting options in my...
  4. P

The best worst player in the foursome..

What's up guys, it's been a while since I didnt post anything here, i've just been reading thru the forums for the last couple of months. Yesterday, October 28th 2013 I realized, I'm the best worst player in my regular foursome. I play with a group of high handicappers, 16, 25, 25 and me...
  5. P

Victim of my own success (Adams a12os)

Hello everybody... i've been pretty much a listener in this forum for quite some time now, I'm a proud high handicaper that owns a set of Adams a12os hybrid irons... 4H, 5H, 6H, 7H, 9, PW, SW, GW, LW. fulll set... i'm a long player... I bomb my R11S driver and my hybrids are very consistent...
  6. P

Broke my shaft today.. any recomendations?

Sup guys... I broke my driver's shaft this morning in my range session prior to my round, It was funny for 5 minutes but them I realized I was about to play a full round without a driver lol. I have no knowledge whatsoever about shafts, the one I had is a 149D Regular flex original from PING...
Back