Search results for query: *

1. W

Sand traps

Help! I can not get out of the sand. I works for almost 2 hours yesterday in our practice green trap and all I did was move sand out of the trap! I have tried everything I know about getting out of the trap and nothing works for me. I hit way behind the ball even if I put a line in the sand or I...
  2. W

TaylorMade 2015 Aero Burner driver

I just won a auction on e bay for a new TM 2015 Aero Burner driver! Got it at a great price. Cant wait to give it a try. Should have it in a week.
  3. W

putting

First, I am a left handed golfer. My problem with putting is I pull many putts to my right. I feel like I am lined up straight onto the hole. Any ideas or tips to help correct this problem? Thanks.
  4. W

Sand Traps!

I played yesteday for the first time this season. I have been to the range for one range session and my round yesterday was not bad for the first time out. But I had 3 triple bogies all because of my terrible play in the sand! I grow up on a course that had lots of water but not very much sand...
  5. W

Golf Caddie

I am going to Punta Cana for a week of golf. The courses I will be playing all have caddies. I have never played a round of golf with a caddie. I used to caddie when I was a kid. Can anyone give me any info on what to expect? How much to pay? How much to tip? Thanks for any info.
  6. W

Golf trip to Punta Canta

The wife and I are going to Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic. Staying at the Iberostar Dominicana. My wife is giving me this trip for my retirement gift! Has any one played golf there and if they have what courses do you recommend?
  7. W

Adams Idea Tech V4 Hybrid

Hello all from snowy West Michigan. I have a question for anyone who might have some info on this club. I picked up a Adams Idea Tech V 4 hybrid/6 iron. Brand new club. It is a adjustable for lie. (STD/+1UP) I can not find any info about how to adjust this club. I have gone to the Adams web site...
  8. W

TaylorMade Rocketballz Bonded Driver

Just got my new TaylorMade Rocketballz Bonded driver from Hurricane Golf. Got it for a great price with free shipping. I am going to go to the range today to give it a try. The weather here in west Michigan is calling for 50 degrees for one day and we dont see this often in January! I will...
  9. W

WTB: LH Cleveland Niblick

Looking for a Cleveland Niblick. 49 degree "D" wedge. The kicker is it must be left handed.
  10. W

Irons vs Woods

Anyone else have this problem....I have a terrible time hitting woods or hybrids but when it comes to irons I am hitting them better then I ever have. I played yesterday and shot 42 and 45 which is great for me...but I did not take a wood or hybrid out of the bag. I snap hook my woods and...
  11. W

Graphite shaft

My irons are all steel shafts. I want to buy a 3 iron to go with my set ( Callaway Diablo Edge) but it only comes in a graphite shaft. (I am left handed and they only make it in graphite for lefties) Can any one tell me what I might expect with a graphite shaft?
  12. W

Left hand rolling over Right hand at impact (left handed golfer)

Anyone have a tip or a drill to help stop my left hand form rolling over my right hand at impact? I have been taking some lessons here and my swing is much better shape then when we started but I can not stop rolling my left hand over the right at impact. I am only having this problem with my...
  13. W

Hiiting driver off the heal

To start I am left handed. My problem is that only with my driver I continually hit off the heel of the club. The only way I have found to come close to the sweet spot is to pretend there is a tee in the ground about 1 inch to the inside and aim for that spot. My club head does not come near the...
  14. W

new hip

I had my left hip replaced about 3 years ago...ever since that time I have a tough time getting my weight back to my right side ( I am left handed). Any one else with this problem and can offer any tips?
  15. W

Hello from West Michigan

Hello all, I have been golfing since I was 5 years old but sometimes I feel like I am learning the game all over again! I have read lots of great info here and you are never to old to ask for help when it comes to golf!
Back