Search results for query: *

1. B

FS: Taylormade R15 TP

Hoping to move this quickly, I have a brand new R15 TP in black. Loft is 10.5 and it comes with the Speeder 661 Evo in stiff flex. Asking $375 shipped to Contiguous US. PM me with any questions. Thanks
  2. B

FS: Callaway X Hot woods, Razr Hawk Tour driver, Razr Fit Xtreme shaft

Selling off some callaway stuff. I was going to list this with the Taylormade stuff I have in another thread, but apparently it got too big or something... couldn't upload all the pics. Anyway, I digress. Without further ado (all prices shipped via USPS to CONUS): Brand new X Hot 5 wood. 18*...
  3. B

FS: TM R11, RBZ Stage 2, SLDR, Callaway X Hot (drivers, irons, woods and shafts)

Looking to quickly move a few things today. All prices shipped via USPS to CONUS. First up, a 4 - P set of R11 irons. Standard l/l/l and come with KBS 90 in S flex. They've been gamed for just over a season and are in excellent shape as the pics show (the most "wear" is on the 9 and PW as...
  4. B

TaylorMade SpeedBlade Irons Review Thread

So almost a fortnight ago, I got a brand spanking new Speedblade 6i from Golfever in the mail! And I just want to chime in and share some quick thoughts I was super excited to get this in the mail. Golfever is a scholar and a gentleman, he would not even accept being reimbursed for shipping it...
  5. B

FS: X Hot 3 Deep, 7M3 Shaft, RBZ Tour TP, TMAG Belt

Also, both 3 woods come with the head covers
  6. B

It is the "pro" version... But you know, come to think of it, I'm uncertain that there is a non-pro version... I'm certain you could custom order it from Callaway with the non-pro Project X shaft, this one comes with the "real deal" Project X 6.0 shaft, which should play as a stiff flex...
  7. B

First item is a Callaway X Hot 3 Deep 14.5* with stock 6.0 Project X shaft. This club is in mint condition. I've had this club for a fortnight, and it's winter in upstate NY, so I haven't taken it out on the course. Tested it on a simulator indoors, and it just wasn't for me. Priced for a quick...
  8. B

FS: Taylormade irons, Drivers, RBZ 3W, R11, Cleveland Classic, M3, Wedges, and more!

More photos More photos Rescue 11: Cleveland Classic: Mashie M3:
  9. B

FS: Taylormade irons, Drivers, RBZ 3W, R11, Cleveland Classic, M3, Wedges, and more!

I have several items I'd "like" to get rid of (politics at the house dictate as much... our rugrat turned 1 and needs some stuff...) Anyway, for starters, my treasured RAC LT 2005 irons 3 - PW. They are in great condition, I'd say 8.5/10. Pics speak for themselves. The most weather is on the 4...
  10. B

Best Shot Of Your Round

On my home course's 155 yard Par 3 18th, hit the flag stick off the tee: Bit hard to see from up there, so I only heard the ball hit the flag stick. And of course (predictably enough) proceeded to two putt for par
Back