Search results for query: *

1. Mr. Satchmo

FS Burner HP 2.0 Irons 4-AW stiff

FS set of used Burner 2.0 HP irons, 4-AW, all clubs have stock shafts in stiff flex, all clubs except for the AW have white golf pride grips which still have a bit of life on them. The irons all have normal wear on then such as ball marks and the PW has some scratches on the side but they all...
  2. Mr. Satchmo

FS:Used ATV wedges 52 and 56 for sale

Hey everyone, I am wanting to sell this set of ATV wedges, they are in ok condition, having some nicks from rocks in the sand so I would like to sell them as a pair for $60 shipped or best offer. They have the stock KBS shafts and Golf pride new decade multi compound grips as well. The dings and...
  3. Mr. Satchmo

My first "Real" Putter Scotty Cameron Content

Hey THP, I haven't played in a while or been here a lot in the past few years, BUT I finally have been getting back into golf and decided that I wanted a decent putter. For many years I played a Yes C groove putter that I got for $50 and it was ok, the club just felt lifeless to me, so one day...
  4. Mr. Satchmo

WITB Mr. Satchmo!

So I decided that I would also play along and post the Whats in the Bag for Mr. Satchmo. So it's been a few years since I got to play golf, I used to play everyday, and played regularly both with the PGA pro of my home course and took many lessons and course with him. I don't what it was but...
  5. Mr. Satchmo

Wax Seal Collectors anyone?

I am a big fan of wax seals and seal stamps, and have a really nice collection of both antique wax seal stamps and custom ones I've had made for myself. Let's see yours if anyone here collects these too, post them below. Here is a ring that I got in Germany many years ago Here is one that...
  6. Mr. Satchmo

Musicians???

7. Mr. Satchmo

Musicians???

Nice to have you back!! Looks like I'm getting a Les Paul Custom this next week Made in 1996, black finish
  8. Mr. Satchmo

I finally did it

Today I graduated with my Bachelor of Science in Microbiology and Biochemistry after a long 5 years. I had been worrying for the last year about what I was doing with my life after graduation and I want to say that this week I accepted a fully funded position at the University of Texas El Paso...
  9. Mr. Satchmo

Prayer and positive vibes!

I am facing a challenge at the moment and it looks like I have an opportunity that will change it around, please send your positive vibes and prayers this way. Thank you to my THP family!
  10. Mr. Satchmo

Positive Vibes from my THP clan!

Tomorrow I'm taking my GRE for graduate school, I'm super nervous! Please send some THP positive vibes and prayers my way, they are greatly appreciated!! Thanks to all you awesome THPers!
  11. Mr. Satchmo

Bose Corporation is fantastic

So many of you know that my dog demolished my $350 headphones last month, well I finally got a chance to call the company to buy new headphones, today I mentioned that my dog got to mine and that I wanted to place an order for a new pair, well I was surprised what they told me, the guy asked me...
  12. Mr. Satchmo

Starting the down swing with the butt of the club

I've been struggling with my game a bit, and I've noticed that when I focus too much on staring with the hips, or forcing the hips on my down swing I block. Today I was messing around and I started just swung. I noticed that when I swung naturally without pondering my hips, I swung better, and...
  13. Mr. Satchmo

Thanks JF for the awesome gesture!

So last week I was talking about grips, and I asked what stuff I would need to change my own grips, JF graciously offered to send me an air compressor gun that he uses for his regripping, I am so thankful and gracious to him! Thanks JF for the random act of kindness! Uriel
  14. Mr. Satchmo

Win a set of customized PURE Grips!

PURE Grips is giving a way a full set of customized grips to a lucky person (hopefully a THPer): here are the directions: good luck THP! I'd love to see a THPer win, and hurry because this one closes on monday
  15. Mr. Satchmo

Happy Birthday Bogey_Russ

Happy birthday Russ, hope it's a great day for you!
  16. Mr. Satchmo

Huge Thanks to my friend Dev Rickus!

As many of you know, I've been going through a pretty rough time recently, and one day I get a private message from Ricky encouraging me, and also asking for my address because he wanted to send me something, I told him it wasn't necessary but that I appreciated the awesome gesture! So today I...
  17. Mr. Satchmo

Happy Birthday Nate from Texas!

Happy birthday Texas Nate man, hope you don't mind me starting a thread in your honor
  18. Mr. Satchmo

Tapatalk

Just bought the new Tapatalk, it is goon to take a lot I work to get used to it lol I'm testing out the photo thing, is this an attachment or is it a directly posted picture?
  19. Mr. Satchmo

My thanks to Oregon Jack!

So the other day I get this random message asking me for my address, Jays then says he has something for me that I would like, so then I get home today and I see this huge box siting on my porch, and when I opened it up, there was a great looking 50* taylormade rac z wedge, exactly the wedge I...
  20. Mr. Satchmo

The Beer Thread

This is the piñata I want for my birthday next year Tapatalk on iPhone 5
Back