Search results for query: *

1. Flintstone

Nice courses to play near gatlinburg, TN?

So I am getting married on 5-15-15. We are honeymooning in Gatlinburg. My future wife plays but is still learning. I'm looking for a couple of options. I'm looking for nice courses that can also be challenging for me, and maybe a couple courses that would be ok for a beginner golfer to play...
  2. Flintstone

How to removed dried epoxy from ferrule

The title kind of says it all. I just installed new shafts and 1 of the clubs has a little bit of dried epoxy around the ferrule and the club head. Is there anything I could use to take off the excess epoxy?
  3. Flintstone

Should I be swinging regular flex shafts?

So I went to Golfsmith yesterday and I had a strange experience. I was trying some fairway woods, mostly the SLDR, Big Bertha, and the new Cobra 3 woods, all stiff shaft. All is going as expected and I'm hitting somewhere between 245 - 255 yards pretty consistent. Just on a whim I grabbed a...
  4. Flintstone

Anyone played Triple Crown Country Cluib in Union, Kentucky?!?!?!

Long story short, my uncle just invited me to play a scramble with him and his two sons at the end of next month. It's about a 6 hour drive for me to get there from Michigan, but I'm seriously considering he put up $5,000.00 for the 4 of us and from what he says, each of the 4 of us get a...
  5. Flintstone

Did anyone else see the golf digest golf ball hot list?

I read it yesterday and was very surprised. according to the launch angle and spin rates, it looked like maxfli has some of the best balls for the least amount of money. The Maxfli U2 ($20.00 per dozen) out performed 8 out of the 10 balls in the next higher price bracket according to their...
  6. Flintstone

Any opinions on Krank Drivers?

I'm looking at buying a new driver. I was looking at BANG golf but have recently started looking at Krank, specifically the Rage driver. Any opinions would be appreciated.
  7. Flintstone

Anyone ever use a bang-o-matic driver?

So I'm now looking into new drivers. I guy I know uses a bang-o-matic. he builds his own clubs and he told me this is the farthest hitting driver he's ever hit. This guy is a scratch golfer so he generally hits it pretty straight with a slight draw. I do not hit my driver as consistently but...
  8. Flintstone

Nike VR STR8 Fit driver

I did a forum search and didn't find anything as far as reviews go so I thought I'd ask. Dunhams has a killer deal on these drivers this weekend ($109.00). Anyone ever use one? Right now I'm using the original Nike SUMO round 9.5 degree and it looks like there's some stress cracks in the face...
  9. Flintstone

Received a random package from Titleist today

Not quite sure why, but Titleist sent me 2 NXT Tour S balls (one yellow one white) and 2 NXT tour balls. Did anyone else get these or does anyone know why i might have gotten them? Just trying to figure out what I did so I can do it again haha. Tap tap taparoo!.!.!.
  10. Flintstone

Most of the local courses have been dry... not anymore.....

So I get up pretty early to go to work (3:00 A.M.) left the house by 3:30 and finally gave up and got home at 4:30. I traveled a total of maybe 10 miles. this is (was)an entrance ramp to I-75 - so... the greens should be softer this weekend.
  11. Flintstone

optishot bolf simulator

Just saw a commercial for this and am wondering if anyone has used this simulator or any other in-home simulator. Winters in michigan are long and it sounds like a good way to keep the rust off during the off-season.
  12. Flintstone

Distance between ball and your feet

So I'm watching the Valero open today and I see a TON of the pro's line up like this and I'm wondering why. This is what they're doing, they get their stance like normal but they ground the club with the sole of the club flat on the ground inside the ball. What I mean by this is you can...
  13. Flintstone

Mag wheel putting company.

So a couple of years ago I played at a golf outing. I won a closest to the pin contest and won a putter. I had never heard of the maker "Mag Wheel Putting Company". So I took it home and tried it for a few rounds and fell in love with it. It has been in my bag ever since. I started looking...
  14. Flintstone

Anyone ave experience with clone irons?

I'm in the market for a new set of irons. I've been looking online at a lot of different place and came across www.diamondtour.com and the prices seem too good to be true. Just wondering if anyone has any experience with this company or clone clubs in general.
  15. Flintstone

Going to Disneyworld in early June...

Like the title says I'm going to Disneyworld with the family in June. I'm probably only going to get to play1 round for the week. Which course is the best to play. Keep in mind I'm going to be using rental clubs so I don't want to play something stupid difficult without my own sticks.
  16. Flintstone

ordering Taylormade Rocketballz which shafts to get

This is my first post on this forum I hope I don't screw it up too badly. Here's the deal, Currently I'm using Taylormade RAC HT Irons. When I got them, I was fairly new to the game so they were great. Now, these clubs make the ball fly WAY too high for my swing. I went to the local golf...
Back