Search results for query: *

1. J

WTB: 2013 THP Headcover/Puttercover

Hello all! Just like the title says, looking to pick up a headcover. I missed on the presale and now I feel left out :arrogant: Message me if you have one you'd like to sell :alien: Thanks! Rob
  2. J

Any plans for another stock of THP headcovers?

Hey all! I was looking to pick up a THP putter cover, but it looks like they sold out VERY quickly this year :arrogant::arrogant::angry: Any plans/hope for a second run of them? (I hope so!! lol) Thanks! Rob
  3. J

FS/FT: Ping I20 Irons, 4-PW, Blue Dot, Ping WRX work!

Hello Everyone! Today we have a Very nice Set of the Ever Popular! Ping I20 irons! 4-PW, built to specs in the hands of Ping WRX. Irons will be shipped in original box (provided i can find it in the pile of boxes. lol) These irons were build, 2* Strong Lofts, Standard Length, Ping CFS Regular...
  4. J

FS: True Temper GS-95 S300, Pullouts! Near new! STD Length

I have a Pulled set of Near new True Temper GS-95 4-PW, S300. Name says it all, Great light weight steel shaft by True Temper. Standard Length, Tips preped, ready for install Tips preped, No grips when shipped. Take the set for the great price of $Shipped!! (SOLD PENDING FUNDS) Resized to 99%...
  5. J

FS: RARE! Ping Rapture "J" Irons! 4-PW

I have a RARE set of Ping Raputure "J" Irons 4-pw Heads!! These were a Japanese issued only set of Ping irons. Think of this, the titanium forgiveness of the Original rapture irons, with less offset than an I series iron! These irons had factory reduced offset that make them look great at...
  6. J

FS: Ping G15 7.5* Driver, TOUR ISSUE HEAD! Super Condition!

MODS PLEASE DELETE! THANKS! I have for sale a Tour Issue Only, Ping G15 7.5* Driver! This driver is in perfect shape! Will be sold as head only! Get a great deal on a tour issued only driver! Includes original Ping G15 headcover NO LONGER FOR SALE, DECIDED TO KEEP Resized to 99% (was 612 x...
  7. J

FS: Ping K15 9.5 Stuff driver! Nice shape! Great price!

Hello all! I have a Ping K15 9.5 Driver with ping TFC 149d Stiff. This driver is in great shape. Has been played for less than one season. Face looks great with slight ball wear. Crown is perfect no paint scratches. Always had headcover. Only blemish is near the paint line there is a very small...
  8. J

FS: Project X 5.5, 3-PW, UNCUT! Never Installed, Super Price!

Hello all! I have a near new Uncut, Uninstalled set of Project X 5.5 non-flighted shafts! Get a super deal on a nearly new set! (Not new because the packages was opened) This is a 3-PW 0.355 set of PX 5.5! Not 100% new shafts because the packaging has been opened and the shafts inspected and...
  9. J

Mizuno JPX 800 driver Opinions

Hey all! I'm considering trying this out. For everyone who's swung it, or owns it what do/did you think? What are you currently swinging? if the JPX replaced it what was better/worse? I hear its fairly low spinning head so that's why I want to try it out. :) Have you all experienced this...
  10. J

2 iron love

Ok... call me old fashion. lol Call me a geezer (honestly, i am only 25 years old) But when I became attached to golf, my father gave me his set of wilson blades from the attic and said "learn to hit these and you'll swing with the best of them." After years, and hours of practice. (laughing) I...
  11. J

FS: Ping s57 3-PW! Great shape! R300 Sensicore!

Hello all! I have a nice set of 3-pw Ping S57 irons, blue dot, standard loft, standard lie. The shafts of the 4-pw have been professionally reshafted with Dynamic Gold R300 shafts with sensicores The 3 iron is the a dynamic gold S300 shaft. All Matching Serial Numbers These irons were...
  12. J

FS: Vokey Spin Milled 54/11 Wedge!

Hello all, I have a Vokey (2010) Spin Milled 54/11 wedge. Its been played for about a season and shows wear that is approprate. It still has plenty of life left. Some of the finish has been worn, and there are a few ball marks on the hosel. No major dings or deep scratches on the wedge. On the...
  13. J

New 3 wood

Hey all, I know I have written about my love the the age old TEE Cb1, but my CB1 is starting to show its age, and I am beginning to see some deminishing returns with all the work its had. (IE. hosel weakened from being bent, heat damage from constant changing of shafts, exc) What is everyone's...
  14. J

FS: FJ Contour Shoes, Size 12, Only worn 3 times

Hello All, I have a great pair of FJ contour shoes 2010 series that was advertised with a 2yr waterproof system. Worn ~3 rounds, Spikes and Bottom is in great shape. Uppers only show the very minimal walking wear. Colors are great, whites are white. Laces in great shape. Includes box and all...
  15. J

FS: Dynamic Gold S300 4-PW Pulled from Mizuno Irons

Hello All, I have for sale a nice set of Pulled Dynamic Gold S300 shafts from a set of Mizuno MP 58's, 4-PW These shafts look very nice, tips are in great condition, and shafts are in great shape. Band labels and silk screens are perfect, and Zero Rust. Chrome is great shape. No grips on these...
  16. J

FS: Mizuno MP T-10 Wedge 52*/7* Great shape!

Hello all! I have for sale a Very nice Mizuno MP T-10 52*/7* Wedge! Mizuno's last wedge with old square style groves! Still has lots of life left, only played for ~10 rounds. Groves are still very sharp, and the face is in nice condition. Only shows normal play, and has a small scratch on the...
  17. J

FS: Ping G10 9* Driver, with Grafalloy Epic Shaft! Great shape!

Hello all, I am selling my spare Ping G10 9* Driver. I have no reason for two of these drivers so I am selling my backup. :) The driver is in very nice condition. No popup marks and No sky marks. Clean Top Line Face shows only normal wear, no deep scratches, only normal play markings Sole is...
  18. J

FS: R7 425 TP, 8.5, Tour Issue Head! Great Deal, looking to sell!

Hello All! I have my Tour Van R7 425 Head 8.5 loft. Serial number is a tour stamped "B" hosel The head is in pretty good shaft considering its age. The face is minimal wear, only a few small scuffs and normal play scratches. The crown has a finish line across the rear crown that isn't noticable...
  19. J

The Alchemy of Shaft Spining

Hello all, I wanted to something a little different in this one. Not so much a review but an observation of experience, and perhaps get some discussion on fellow club builders. So Spining, on WRX it is a hot topic, often as clear as mud. Like alchemy everyone has their own hopes for Spining...
  20. J

Tour Edge Exotics CB1 3 and 5 wood Review!

Tour Edge Exotics CB1 3 & 5 wood Review Hello All! For those of you who read my G10 review (http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?30894-G10-Driver-Review), you now know a little more about this sucker of a reviewer, and you know why I’m doing these reviews. Lol For those of...
Back