Search results for query: *

1. U

Review Cobra connect grip removal

I have a Cobra SZ Extreme coming in a few days. The eBay auction photos of the grip are at an angle but I am pretty sure it is the connect arcoss grip with the white butt end receptacle thingy. I. If I remove grip and install a non connect tour wrap grip I am thinking this will cause playing...
  2. U

Question About Matrix Oxik TP7HD Shaft on new R11 3 Wood

I have a brand new Taylormade R11 #3 WOOD with a new matrix ozik TP7HD White Shaft in X flex. It is a 14 degree loft not entirely sure if this is a tour head or a standard Taylormade TP head. I think it might be a tour head. The marking on the heel has T 3-14 Serial TF02497. . Can...
  3. U

How best to remove 2nd generation SuperStroke 3.0 putter grip ?

My syringes are shot, don't have an air compressor. I do have a metal thingy that works great on easily removing grips from irons etc. I feel that tool will not work well on the removal of a SS putter grip because the opening at the bottom of the grip will end up looking like crap once I pry on...
  4. U

You guys might enjoy this on the NFL CHANNELl

The NFL CHANNEL has quite a few documentaries named A FOOTBALL LIFE in their programing.I very recently recorded about ten of them. So far watched the Jerry Rice 0ne, the Roger Staubach and the Ricky Williams one. These hour long episodes are awesome. I feel quite a few here would enjoy these...
  5. U

What would you think of Michael Jordan when this happened on the course?

Boone Valley is a private golf course in Augusta, Missouri about 40 minutes away from my house. It has always had a very small membership , the owner has more than plenty of money. Approx. 10 years ago myself and a couple buddies were playing there on a weekday. There was very few people...
  6. U

F.s. T. Made jetspeed 3 wood, ust proforce v2

Taylormade Jetspeed 3 Wood, 15 degree, speed pocket technology, excellent condition, no sky marks or paint dings, just very light brush marks on sole and face. Premium shaft upgrade, UST Proforce V2 "FAIRWAY" model shaft, 80 grams, Regular flex , 431/8 inch playing length, D3 Swing Weight. Golf...
  7. U

R11s, adapter stuck , can't remove driver head!

Any suggestions, thinking about spraying WD 40 IN LOOSE ADAPTER SCREW AREA, PLACING CLUB UPSIDE DOWN FOR A BIT AND THEN FAIRLY GENTLY TAPPING BOTTOM OF HEAD DOWN ON GRASS TO SEE IF THIS FREES IT UP. The screw is completely loose but can't move shaft up and out, no movement at all.
  8. U

F.s. Ping i20 irons $285

Excellent condition, no dings, just bagged a few times by original owner buddy of mine and hit only at the range by me. Unfortunately it's time to thin the herd for this well seasoned golfer. 6-PW, Project X shafts, 5.5 flex ( strong regular- R plus), Yellow dot ( 2 degree upright), Length...
  9. U

F.S. 10.5 Callaway Razr Fit Tour Auth Driver and Extra Premium Shaft

2012 Callaway Tour Authentic Driver, 10.5 Loft, Project X shaft, 5.5 Flex, Standard Length, Black/ Green Multi Compound Grip , Head Cover and the Callaway Wrench included. All in excellent condition , no sky marks or dings. Two adjustment rings provides up to 9 positions, adjustment rings move...
  10. U

Rang The Bell Today After Completing 44 Radiation Treatments

Friday July 19 has been marked in my calender for quite a while now. I have now "Finally" completed my 44th and hopefully last radiation session. Five day per week treatments started in May and it has seemed like an eternity to reach the end point today. The technicians have a large bell...
  11. U

F.S. - Titliest Vokey Wedge - 52 Degree - 08 Bounce

EXCELLENT CONDITION, Purchased New, Used for only about 8 rounds and a few times at range, $47.00 net to pay pal, Free Shipping CON-US Only.
  12. U

Columbia launches new technology OMNI FREEZE ZERO

This product line was very recently launched by Columbia, it will be available in many products like polos, crew necks, hats, foot wear, under wear etc. Sounds awesome for those in hot climates. Omni Freeze Zero technology products, according to the release announcement I read launched in mid...
  13. U

F.S. Callaway Razr X Black #3 Wood (stiff)

F.S. Callaway Razr X Black #3 Wood (stiff) 15 degree, stock Callaway red and black stiff 60 gram shaft. This one is absolutely like new, no sky marks, or dings. Recently purchased new, never bagged for a round of golf, only hit a few times at range. After testing a few this was going to be my...
  14. U

F.S. 2012 Cleveland Classic 290 Driver 10.5 Miyazaki Kua 43s (Stiff )

F.S. 2012 Cleveland Classic 290 Driver 10.5 Miyazaki Kua 43s (Stiff ) Extremely nice condition, well cared for, no sky marks, dings or other signs of abuse. This driver is 10.5 degree, which in my opinion works perfect with the large face height design, stiff flex Miyazaki c kua 43s shaft...
  15. U

F.S. Taylor made R7 CGB Max Driver stiff

F.S. Taylor made R7 CGB Max Driver stiff Good condition, no skymarks or signs of abuse. The CGB Max drivers had a high end premium price, head is reddish in color, stock Reax 45 stiff shaft. Today different colored drivers are catching on, maybe this one was ahead of time on that...
  16. U

F.S. Fujikura Motore 60 Driver Shaft With TaylorMade R9 Tip Adapter

F.S. Fujikura Motore 60 Driver Shaft With TaylorMade R9 Tip Adapter 443/8 Inch long shaft will play at 45 1/4 inches, regular flex, Fujikura Motore 60 gram shaft, Winn Play Dry grip. I have been told that since this TaylorMade OEM .350 tip adapter sleeve is made of metal and it can be safely...
  17. U

Ping Anser shaft pull, Look out for what may be lurking inside the shaft tip

So today I got the real deal Aldila rip 50 that was a pull from a ping anser driver, thought $41 was a good deal and it even had a brand new ping grip on it. It is going to be used in my razr fit tour authentic as an option to the project x shaft, on those isolated rare days that this senior...
  18. U

How to successfully remove a razr fit tour authentic adapter?

First of all I am old school, have a propane torch and a shaft extractor and have successfully removed lots of graphite shafts with no damage. Remove ferrule, heat hozel with medium low flame on one side then the other, about a 6 count on each, if epoxy not broken down go for maybe an extra 4...
  19. U

Best source to but Callaway razr fit .335 or TA .335 TIP ADAPTER???

I have a Fit TA Driver. Pondering alternate shaft for it. Golfworks has a .335 razr fit adapter but in reading the 2 available reviews one stated it moved during first round other review states after 6 rounds ferrule cracked and it rattles at impact. The more expensive TA VERSION Golfworks had 0...
  20. U

F.S. Callaway Razr Fit "Tour Authentic" Driver $195

F.S. Callaway Razr Fit "Tour Authentic" Driver $189 This one is the top of the line 2012 Callaway Razr Fit "Tour Authentic" Driver. As seen in the pics this Driver is in gently used Excellent condition with no sign of abuse. No sky marks, face and sole only contain normal brush marks, but...
Back