Search results for query: *

1. bump n run

WTB kai'li Fairway shafts

I am looking to purchase KaI'li shafts for both my 3 and 5 wood. I am looking for the heavier 83 or 103 gram shafts in stiff or X flex. Let me know what you have.
  2. bump n run

Nike Covert Fairways: Performance vs. Tour?

Hey everyone I am currently building an all Nike bag and I am looking at the Covert Performance and Tour models to fill in the fairway woods. I would like to know how the two have compared to you in distance, spin, playability off the deck and use off of a tee. This is for both the 3 and 5 wood...
  3. bump n run

FS/FT: Kuro Kage Silver X, RBZ Matrix Ozik Xcon-6 stiff, RAZR Fit Tour Authentic Head

Hey everyone I need to clear out some extra stuff I have to make room for some new additions to the bag. All items are for sale OBO or trade. My main trade interest is for a 3 wood head, not really set on a certain brand yet so please make offers. 1. Kuro Kage Silver X-flex 60g This shaft has...
  4. bump n run

Amp Cell Pro and Nike Covert Tour

I plan on gaming one of these two drivers and would just like to get people's thoughts on them both. If you have hit both, then which one did you prefer and why. Also did you gain yardage and/or tighten dispersion. I appreciate all input!!!
  5. bump n run

FS/FT: RARE Diamana X Limited 60x Shaft w/ R11s tip

Rare Diamana X Limited shaft still for sale!!! The shaft has been PUREd in the neutral setting, tipped 3/4" and measures 44.25" from grip to tip. The shaft has a Red No. 1 expert series grip which has a fair amount of wear, but still has great grip and it has a 1.5 degree R11s tip. The head...
  6. bump n run

Shafts similar to Kuro Kage Silver

I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for a shaft similar to the KK Silver. I am planning on picking up a Nike Covert Tour and I am just looking for comparable shafts. Also, does anyone have experience with the black/white/red tie series of shafts?
  7. bump n run

FS- Razr Fit TA 9.5 head, AD-DI, Attas Elements, NVS hybrid shaft, RIP Sigma 3w shaft

All items listed will only be shipped within the continental United States by USPS. 1. Razr FIt Tour Authentic 9.5 degree driver head. The driver head is in good condition which is shown in the photos. There is a scratch on the crown at the top of the face, but the scratch is not noticeable...
  8. bump n run

Driver Inconsistency

So my SS is 115-120 and I cannot develop a consistent ball flight with my driver. I will either hit a high fade/slice that will just keep floating right until I'm in the trees, or I will hit a pull/pull hook. All help is appreciated and I do not have a video yet, but I will make one tomorrow.
  9. bump n run

Raleigh/Greensboro Golf meet up

Hey everyone I will be in Raleigh on Monday-Wednesday due to school and Greensboro Thursday-Sunday. I was wondering if anyone in either area would like to meet up for some golf. In Raleigh I would be limited to playing on Tuesdays but I could play anytime around Greensboro from Thursday-Sunday...
  10. bump n run

Help with driver-4i gap

Hey everyone I had to sell my clubs at the beginning of the summer and I am trying to rebuild it now. I am having some trouble finishing building my bag, mainly the driver-4 iron gap. My SS with driver is 115-120 consistenly and up to 125 if I really go after it and my average drive is right...
  11. bump n run

What is your luckiest shot?

Hey everybody I figured this would be a great question and would get some interesting responses. For me I was playing in Myrtle Beach and decided I would crank one with my driver. I was 17 at the time, and thought I could hit the ball 450 yards, and I "slipped" on my down swing and the ball flew...
  12. bump n run

Myrtle Beach/ Morgan Cup 2.0

Just wanted to say the Morgan Cup looks like it will be AWESOME. I will actually be in Myrtle Beach from July 10th through early August so I plan on coming down to the course and meeting some of you if that will be allowed. I know that it will be pretty busy, but it would be a great way for me...
  13. bump n run

Hello from NC

Hey everybody I joined a few days ago but figured I would introduce myself. HUGE college sports and golf fan. Bubba Watson is amazing and I have been following him for a while. I want to be able to shoot under par and maybe win a few amateur tourneys. Also, I am a club ho when I have money :D...
  14. bump n run

Diver/shaft combo help

Hey everybody I'm new to THP and I was hoping I could get some help on choosing a driver/shaft combo. I was out of golf for about 7 months but in the last 2 weeks I have began to play again. I visited a pga superstore today to get some accurate numbers on my swing. My current ss is 114-116 and...
Back