Search results for query: *

1. 200s

WTB Low launch shaft for cobra driver

Looking for an Xstiff low launch shaft with cobra adapter. Have no real preference on make and model, just interested to see what's out there.
  2. 200s

FS: Titlesit 710 AP2s. 4-pw

Irons are in good shape, but do show there age. Shafts are KBS tour stiffs. They have the normal bag chatter forged irons have. May need a regripping soon. $225 shipped.
  3. 200s

FS/FT Callaway rogue subzero 3 wood

Very lightly used Callaway rogue subzero 3 wood, stiff evenflow shaft. The bad: 2 scuff marks on toe, I can probably buff them out to minimize the scuff marks. The good: has headcover and sweet spot still looks brand new. $225 shipped or would like to trade for a Newport, but open to other...
  4. 200s

FS: Brand new Taylormade white smoke IN-12

Brand new Taylormade white smoke IN-12. Grip and head still in plastic, with hardcover. 35" length. $60 shipped.
  5. 200s

Forgiving yet shapeable(?) Irons

Hopefully this is the right place to post this, but I'm looking for irons that will allow me to shape a shot while still being forgiving. I guess I'm looking for the unicorn of irons lol. Right now I'm gaming Cobra F6 irons, I really like the feel of them and the consistency, but as far as...
  6. 200s

Cobra F6 5-PW and 2 hybrids.

Used for one season. Cobra F6 irons 5-PW and 2 hybrids 2/3 3\4. Irons and hybrids show normal wear, but they have plenty of life in them. Can send additional pics if needed Stock Stiff shafts Standard L/L/L $400 shipped
  7. 200s

FS: Comolete Cobra golf set.

or sale is as follows Cobra king f6 irons pw-5 with 2 f6 hybrids Cobra F6+ driver with stock stiff shaft. Cobra F6 fairway wood with flex fujikura Cleveland rtx588 54 degree Nike 60 degree Nike method converge B1/01 putter. Has Winn jumbo grip. Sun mountain C-130 cartbag Everything is in great...
  8. 200s

FS: Scotty Cameron Matador Futura X grip

Brand new Scotty Cameron Matador Futura X Winn grip. 11in. Brand new. $50 shipped.
  9. 200s

FS: new Odyssey white hot XG7

I have a brand new Odyssey white hot XG7 for sale. $75 shipped. Comes with headcover.
  10. 200s

Scotty Cameron Mardi Gras pivot tool, whats the value?

I have this pivot tool, and I was wondering whats the value of it. I've looked on eBay and Amazon and theres a big margin on the price.
  11. 200s

WTT: RIP phenom hybrid and fairway shaft, and Matrix red tie

I have three shafts for trade. I'm open to any trades, nothing really particular I have in mind. First one is a Matrix 6Q 3.1 red tie R-flex, pulled from a Exotics 3 wood. Second is a RIP phenom 85 hybrid 3.2 R-flex shaft. No grip and no tip. last is a Rip phenom 65 3.7 S-flex. has Lamkin...
  12. 200s

WTT: reg flex driver shaft for stiff flex driver shaft for 913

My swing has changed a big and now this shaft is to whippy for my swing speed. I'm open to any shaft but would prefer a Diamana blue board. Up for trade is a RIP phenom red eye with eye patch.
  13. 200s

Stay and play packages for TPC Sawgrass

I'm doing a little research on vacation packages for Sawgrass. Has anyone here ever done a package like this for sawgraa? And if you have, any website recommendations?
  14. 200s

Wtb:5-9 iron set.

Looking to buy an iron set, 5-9. Something fairly new. Let me know what you have.
  15. 200s

WTS/WTT: Taylormade R9 TP B stamp irons 4-pw

I have a set of Taylormade R9's TP for sale or trade. We'll used and it shows. Shafts are Project X 6.5's, they are +1.25 and lies are all +2. Clubs could use a good cleaning and re-grooving. Pictures shown are pw-7. The pictures do make the faces a little worse than they are, but the faces show...
  16. 200s

Super stroke multi compound grips

I did a search and couldn't find any reviews about the super stroke multi compond on here. Anyone have thoughts on them or can someone point me in the direction of a review on them here that I may have overlooked.
  17. 200s

Refinishing R9 irons, need advice

I'm refinishing a set of R9's and I was hoping someone knew the best way to remove the plastic on the back of the clubs without damaging them. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
  18. 200s

WTB: Titleist 913 driver headcover

Over the weekend my headcover was stolen, does anyone have one laying around I could buy?
  19. 200s

shaft opinions for a 915H

what would everyone recommend for a 915H. I have a swing speed between 95-100, and mainly use it for driving. I'm leaning towards the RIP red eye, just want to hear and opinions on something else before I commit.
  20. 200s

FS/FT: Titleist 52* Vokey SM5 black finish.

I have a Vokey SM5 for sale or trade. It's a 52* 8 bounce F grind. Hit roughly 20 times. Grooves are still in great shape. The sole shows very little wear, and the face shows a couple of marks, but nothing out of the ordinary for a wedge hit about 20 times. It also has a NDMC grip, grey and red...
Back