Search results for query: *

1. S

UST Smackwrap 780 vs. MMT95

About to get the Callaway DCB irons and would like to go with graphite shafts. Has anyone played both the Smackwrap 780 and the MMT 95 that can compare the two. Looking at getting one of these in stiff flex but would like to hear how they might play. Does one play stiffer than the other or are...
  2. S

Titleist TSI adapters

Where is the best place to order TSI adapters?
  3. S

Recoil iron shaft

Interested in the Recoil 95 shaft for my irons so I decided to go on UST's website to look at the specs on them. With the weight ,torque, and launch being the same for the F3 and F4, what would be the differences in playing characteristics for these?
  4. S

Mizuno 919 irons

Was searching for the 919 irons thread from a while back and could not find it so will ask here. To those that have played the 919 forged and the 919 hot metal pro, which is the more forgiving of the two?Looking very hard at these right now with the Recoil 95 shaft especially since the price drop.
  5. S

Iron Shaft Bands

Finally decided to take the bands off of my iron shafts since they have been peeling back for the last year. Now that I have removed them all, what is the best way to get all of the sticky residue off ?
  6. S

Shaft question

If I remove the Callaway adaptor from the shafts of my GBB 3 wood and 5 wood can they be installed in the TM M4 woods? I know they can but would the club length be shorter and also would the club play differently (stiffer).
  7. S

Wedge bounce question

Looking for new wedges and have a question about bounce. I play a 54* and 58* wedge and plan on the same when I get new ones. My question is what kind of bounce should I be looking at on my 58* wedge? I use it for shots around the green and mainly out of the sand. When in the sand I like to open...
  8. S

KBS Tour V vs. Project X 95 Flighted shafts

Wondering if there is anyone who has played both of these that can compare the two. I have played the project X 95's before and really liked them. Really interested in the KBS Tour V but have not tried them yet. Wanted to hear from someone that has used both before trying and deciding on a set...
  9. S

WTB: Cleveland 588 MT 4I and 5I

WTB 4I and 5I Cleveland 588 MT irons. Prefer steel shaft but graphite will work.
  10. S

JPX825 reshaft ?

Going to try something different with my irons. Currently playing JPX 825 irons with the TT Dynalite Gold shafts. Want to try the KBS 90 or KBS Tour V shafts. Looking to do one club at this time to see how it works. Which club do you pick to reshaft? Do I try something like the 5 iron that I hit...
  11. S

Lighter steel shaft for JPX825 irons ?

Question for everyone here that know more about shafts and club heads than me. Playing JPX825's with the DG XP regular shaft - 113g. I have had great experiences in the past with shafts in the 90-95 gram range. I was told recently by someone at our local golf store that these heads are not made...
  12. S

Cleveland 588 TT vs. TM Speedblades

Looking to get a set of irons and interested in these two sets. I have hit the 6 iron of both sets and really like both. I have had good success in the past with the lighter shafts and both of these come standard with 85 grams steel shafts. Would love to hear everyone's thoughts on these two...
  13. S

Steel shaft in hybrid

I'm sure this has been discussed before but I would like to hear from people that play a sttel shaft in their hybrid. I have been thinking about a KBS hybrid shaft in my 22* xhot hybrid. Any comments would be greatly appreciated.
  14. S

Cally Xhot and TM RBZ 3 wood and 5 wood head size

Does anyone know what the head sizes are for these fairway woods? I have looked on both company sites and do not see these. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  15. S

Wedge Shaft ?

I am looking at getting a couple of the Cally Mack Daddy wedges and have a question about the shafts. I am currently gaming the xhot irons with RP flighted project x shafts 5.5 and really like this set-up.Would like to get the same brand of shafts put in the wedges. My question is should I go...
  16. S

Callaway Del Mar Shoes ?

I want to get a pair of these but the local Dick's and Golfsmith do not have Callaway shoes. How is the sizing on these. I usually wear a size 10 in shoes and wondering if they run bigger or smaller than what you usually wear in other shoes. I have no where to try these on at. Any info. from...
  17. S

Iron advice / What to do?

Currently playing Mizuno 825 irons with DGXP regular shaft. Played golf with a friend this past weekend and hit his Cally XHOT with the RP X95 flighted shaft 5.5 flex. He let me hit them a few times and after the first shot, I wanted to use them every time. I hit them straight as an arrow with...
  18. S

Callaway XHOT Driver

Bought this driver with 9.5 loft recently and have played it for a couple of rounds in the square setting. I can not find the little booklet that came with the driver to check on this. My question is what would be the loft if I changed the head to the open setting and what would it be if I...
  19. S

Cleveland SL290 Classic vs. Cleveland SL 290

What are the main differences between the Classic and the previous version of the SL 290. I have seen very good reviews about the classic driver and I have played the Sl 290 that came before the Classic. Any responses would be greatly appreciated.
  20. S

Wilson Staff Fy 15* 3 Wood

Picked up my new Ci11 irons today and decided to hit the W/S FY 3 wood and all I can say is solid, solid, solid. I think I will pick one up this week and also the 19.5* Fybrid. I have read the thread on the 19.5* and everybody seems to like it. I would like to know anybodys thoughts on the 15* 3...
Back