Search results for query: *

1. C

Kauai Golf

The wife and I are headed to Kauai in two weeks for vacation. We are staying in Poipu so I would like to play in the general area. Poipu Bay golf course is on the list already but any recommendations on a second course would be great. Thanks!
  2. C

The Ranch Golf Club - San Jose, CA

I did a search in the Course Reviews forum and couldn't find anything but I was wondering if anyone has played this course and what you think? I am headed there on Thursday and I've heard horror stories about the place. Doesn't look real long, just have to stay straight and plod along....
  3. C

Diablo Grande, Patterson, CA

It's a little out of the way but worth the trip! Two great courses tucked back in the foothills of central CA that you'll definitely enjoy. Check em out!
  4. C

Cobra AMP vs. Cleveland CG16

Anyone play either of these sets? Thinking about getting either one of these this summer and was hoping for some feedback from people who've played them. Thanks!
  5. C

US Open

Any body headed there this week? I'll be roaming the course tomorrow with my camera in tow....looking forward to seeing some gay shots!
  6. C

Yet another newbie...

Hello I've been following THP on Twitter for a little while now and finally got around to joining. I love this game and like chatting about it too....looking forward to hanging out in this club house
Back