Search results for query: *

1. Getitclose

FS: Bushnell Rangefinders-Tour V3/V2

Just two great rangefinders tonight. The V3 is brand new/unused. The V2 is basically brand new. Purchased early this season. Prices are OBO and include shipping to the U.S.. As for trades, I'm looking for a PING Anser or G30 3 wood with stiff or X-stiff shaft. Prefer 70g+ shafts. If it's the...
  2. Getitclose

FS: AD-DI 7x Titleist Tip, TW 13's

Couple items up for sale. Prices are OBO and include shipping to western states. Eastern add $5.00. Only trades would be a Scotty Newport Pro-Plat or other Scotty's. Nothing else 1) Graphite Design AD-DI 7x...$180 Titleist adapter. Plays 45". GP Tour Velevet. This was a direct order from...
  3. Getitclose

FS: R15 430 10.5 w/ Rogue

Mint condition R15! Upgraded Aldila Rogue 60x, plays 45", comes with brand new cover, wrench and booklet. No scratches or anything. Looks brand new. Asking $400 Trades: Vapor Pro/Flex, 915 D3,, G30 LS Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Getitclose

FS: Custom Newport Select "Oil Can"

Just one item for sale tonight.. Scotty Cameron Select Newport, 35" -350g -Great condition! No nicks/scratches! -Superstroke black 1.0 -Has been torched/dipped to give it a Oil Can-like finish. Looks great! -Site line on top flange Looking for $220 shipped Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Getitclose

FS: Mint! R15 430 10.5* w/ Rogue, more!

Like new Taylormade R15 430 10.5* with a Aldila Rogue Silver 60x. Don't let the X fool ya, it's a very smooth shaft! Hit maybe a total of 3 times, 2 of which indoors. Looks brand new not a scratch on it. Comes with brand new cover, wrench, booklet, box. Only trade would be for a Nike Vapor...
  6. Getitclose

FS: Fujikura Speeder Evo 757 TS, NEW!!

Brand new Fujikura Speeder Evolution Tour Spec 757 stiff, Taylormade TP tip, plays 45.5". Brand new, never been used or hit. Taylormade UTX TP grip. Asking $130 OBO. No trades Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Getitclose

FS: Scotty Cameron X5, MINT!!

One item for you guys. Bought this brand new when it came out, never was able to putt with it in a round. Just has been used indoors. As much I hate to get rid of it, times are just tough financially right now and I don't need another putter... Scotty Cameron Futura X5, 35" Superstroke 2.0...
  8. Getitclose

R15 Pre-Order

Anyone going to be pre-ordering the new R15? I'm planning on ordering a 430 TP with the Aldila Rogue Silver (assuming they have it as a free upgrade) Does the pre-ordering start at 12am Friday morning or is there a certain time it starts? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Getitclose

FS: I25's, Cameron, Oakley

Have a few items up for grabs. All items are in excellent to next to new condition. Prices include shipping and are OBO. Not interested in any trades unless you have a 915f 3 wood or another mint 3 wood with X-stiff shaft. (X2 hot pro, RBZ 2, 913f, G30) 1) PING I25 9.5* w/ Real Diamana...
  10. Getitclose

WTB: Aerotech Steelfiber 4-PW (i95 or i110) stiff

Have read great things about these shafts so I want to try them out in my AP2's. Looking for pulls that are at least standard (Titleist) length. Preferably 1/2" over. Would consider new shafts for a reasonable price. Hope to hear from someone! Thanks
  11. Getitclose

FS: Mizzy Combo Set, Scotty

Merica's team is starting to look good! Been a Cowboys fan my entire life, and to be honest it was getting hard to keep the faith. But...no matter how good they do, Romo still scares me in the 4th quarter :/ Now we have that out of the way..I have some great stuff for ya tonight. I'm starting...
  12. Getitclose

FS: New PING G30 9* Tour 65

Up for grabs tonight is a brand new G30 9* driver with the upgraded Tour 65 stiff shaft. Comes with headcover, wrench, and booklet. Like I said, this is brand new. Cost includes shipping. Only trade would be for a i25 driver with upgraded shaft. Asking $320 which I think is a great deal for a...
  13. Getitclose

FS: i25 3 wood, i20 5 wood

Have a couple PING goodies up for grabs. My inner ho is at an all time high and I want to switch some things up. These were my go-to clubs this season and I'll probably regret selling them. All prices are OBO and include shipping to CONUS. Not interested in trades unless you have a G30 3 wood...
  14. Getitclose

FS: Taylormade SLDR 430 w/ AD-MT

Just a few items up for grabs tonight. Have to have gallbladder surgery this week so need to help fund that. All prices include shipping and are OBO. Not looking for any trades unless you have a G30 with non-stock stiff/x shaft. 1) Taylormade SLDR 430 w/ AD-MT 7s Great combo here. Can be a...
  15. Getitclose

WTT: SLDR 460 head for 430

I'm looking to trade my SLDR 460 head for the 430 head. My 460 head is two weeks old and is in next to mint condition. Looking for a even swap. Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Getitclose

FS: New Bushnell V3 2014

Never used Tour V3. This is the 2014 Patriot pack with the new blue protective case. Comes with case, everything the patriot pack did. I won this with club credit and don't need it. Asking $260 OBO
  17. Getitclose

GIC's DIY Newport CBt

Hey guys! Wanted to show off my latest DIY project. Pretty proud with the way it turned out. Let me know what you guys think! So a couple of weeks ago I was at my local Uinta (Edwin Watts) golf shop. Walking around and doing my usual pondering, I spotted a Bettinardi BB1 CB on the putting...
  18. Getitclose

FS: New Scotty Select Cover

I have a new, never used Scotty Cameron 2012-2014 Select cover. Fits the Newports, Del Mars, and California's. Where I don't need it let's just say $50 OBO.
  19. Getitclose

WTB: KBS C-Taper Pulls

Looking to buy a set of C-Tapers. Preferably with grips on them. Has to be standard length or a little longer. Let me know what you guys got! Thanks!
  20. Getitclose

FS: Scotty Cameron Newport Select

Just one item up for grabs tonight. 2013 Scotty Cameron Newport. This is the black version. In good condition with minor brush marks on sole. Face is mint. I did the Tiffany Blue paintfill. It is 35" with a black Lamkin grip. Comes with stock head cover. Looking for $240 OBO. Only trade would be...
Back