Search results for query: *

1. BKloss

The 2021 PGA Championship Contest and Thread Sponsored By Titleist

Abraham Ancer AVX (Yellow)
  2. BKloss

Globalgolf.com - Win a Nike VR-S Driver & VR-S Iron Set

New Contest up on Globalgolf.com http://www.globalgolf.com/survey/survey.aspx
  3. BKloss

Puttin technique

What is everyone putting technique? What do you focus on? Break? Speed? Grain direction? Which is the leading factor in where you aim? Do you aim at something 2-3 feet in front of your ball or at the hole? I recently played with a guy in league who brought up a valid thought I think. "when I...
  4. BKloss

Globalgolf.com - Win a Callaway uPro MX+ GPS

Deadline for entries is 7/31/2012. Winner will be notified via email the first week of August, 2012. http://www.globalgolf.com/survey/survey.aspx
  5. BKloss

To Hybrid or not the Hybrid? Benefits?

This past weekend I went to the local golf store and got fitted and hit 4 different companies and 6 different sets of irons. The irons I hit the best (feel, consistently, distance, accuracy) are the Taylormade RBZ. It was a close race between the RBZ and the Cobra AMP although I am now thinking...
  6. BKloss

R11 vs R11S vs Rocketballz Driver

Can someone compare any of the following drivers? I currently have an R9 but when getting my new irons I was looking into upgrading my driver as well. R11 vs R11S vs Rocketballz Driver I wanted to stay with TaylorMade for sure. I hit the R9 with the setting between Draw and Neutral. (for me it...
  7. BKloss

Hard vs Soft Golf Balls

Who makes the Hardest Golf Balls? The Softest? Somewhere in between? Is thier a density Limit on Golf Balls? Thank you in advance!
  8. BKloss

New to the forum....after a few years off

After a few years of not playing I decided to get back into the game this spring. It has been a little rough but finally pulling things together. From Youngstown, Ohio Area, I took the few years off to get more serious about bowling and which didn't turn out bad at all. I am 28 and was on the...
Back