Search results for query: *

1. mikecasc

FS: Cleaning out the golf room

Have to clean out the golf room or get divorced. SORRY NO TRADES AT THIS TIME 1) Titleist 718 AP-2 5-PW iron Set. SOLD Near mint Condition Titleist 718 AP2 iron Set. 5-PW. Heads: 718 AP2 5-PW Standard Lie and Loft Shaft: True Temper AMT Black Steel - Stiff Flex - Standard...
  2. mikecasc

FS: Ernest Sports ES14 Launch Monitor

This is a hardly used ES14 Launch monitor: Perfect working order and looks brand new. Includes: Launch Monitor Carry Bag Original Box Ball location guide(home made). $410 shipped anywhere to the lower 48 states. Sorry no trades.
  3. mikecasc

FS: Callaway Rogue 3W 15 Degree with Hzrdus yellow - Still in Plastic $265 shipped

Decided this was not for me. Brand new still in plastic. Custom built at Callaway. See build specs below. Includes headcover. Shipping to lower 48 states included in price. Only trade considered would be for Titleist 917 D2 8.5 Driver. Club : 3 Wood Gender : Mens Hand : Right Loft : 15° Lie...
  4. mikecasc

FS: Cobra F8 Fairway wood Brand new

Head has been sold. Shaft is avaialble for $50 shipped. Bought this on a whim and decided to stick with my Rogue/917F 3 wood battle. Still has plastic on the head. Sorry no trades. Specs as follows(Copied direct from order confirmation): KING F8+ Fairway Custom Shaft Flex Option Graphite...
  5. mikecasc

FS: Epic 3W, Shoes, Under Armour Storm 2 Priority shipping for X-mas

Cleaning out my golf closet as well as had to use my pro shop credit by the end of the year. Prices include priority mail shipping so they can be there by the end of the week. 1) Callaway Epic 3 Wood. 13.5 degree with T800 Stiff shaft. I can swap out for regular shaft. Brand new in...
  6. mikecasc

FS: Odyssey O-works putters 35"

Please Close
  7. mikecasc

FS: Putters, customer Center Shaft and a Scotty Cameron

Tried some new putter and sticking to my SeeMore. 1) Odyssey White Hot #5 Center shafted- Has customer black polymer finish on the head and shaft. 35". Has Super Stoke Mid Slim lite 2.0 grip and headcover. Has only been on the putting green. $155 shipped 2) Scotty Cameron Studio...
  8. mikecasc

FS: Shafts, shafts, a wedge, and Headcovers

Getting rid of all the shafts I went through to find the right ones. Sorry no trades at this time. 1) Motor Speeder HB Tour Spec 8.8 stiff shaft with titleist 816 adapter. Golf pride tour velvet grip. 39 7/8" long. sold 2) Diamana whiteboard 90 Hybrid shaft. Stiff flex with titleist 816...
  9. mikecasc

FS: Driving Irons, FW Woods, and others

Cleaning out to make room for new gear coming: Sorry no trades at this time. Some photos posted but more detailed photos are here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/i2wLMecGbkiY2up82 3) Cleveland 588-RTX 48 Degree Wedge. True Temper dynamic gold shaft. $55 shipped 4) Kuro Kage Tini 50 gram 3 wood...
  10. mikecasc

Brand New Taylormade M1 10.5 with Hzrdus Shaft Still wrapped in plastic.

Pre-ordered two from Taylormade and decided to keep one and go with my 917 too. Brand new still in plastic. Includes headcover and tool. Shaft is 6.5 stiffness and 62 grams. Looking for $450 shipped. Sorry no Trades.
  11. mikecasc

FS: Taylormade M2 with oban Black

This was my main driver from June to about two weeks ago. Decided to move to the Titleist family for drivers. Club is used but in good condition. Head has a small paint chip on crown from a bad cart bump. I am including the touch up paint for it. Looks worse than it is since the paint...
  12. mikecasc

Tons for sale, cleaning out everything to fund my fitting, Sjafts, Clubs, Clothes,etc

Got fitted again for the first time in a few years and now I need funds to pay for the new clubs on the way. Lots of stuff. Sorry no trades right now. Prices include shipping. SHAFTS: Buy two shafts, take $10 off total price. Proforce v2 96g with Nike three wood adapter (does not fit...
  13. mikecasc

FS: Mizuno JPX EX 4-GP $450 shipped Also NIKE RZN Platinum Balls

Up for sale is a very lightly used set of 2016 Mizuno JPX EX Forged Iron Set. 4-Gw with XP95 S300 stiff shafts. Standard L/L/L. Has Golf Pride Multi-Compound Grips on them Excellent condition 9/10. Looking for $450 shipped or will trade for a 917 driver with stiff shaft. Also have 8...
  14. mikecasc

FS: Clubhub Golf, Nike Vapor Flex 440, Shafts and more shafts, swing tools

Now that fall is here and golf will slow down in the Northeast, I have to clean out the garage to make room for my golfbag(always in my car). Will consider all trades 1) ClubHub golf Sensors. These were used for about 4 months. Original covers are a little beat up but I am including 13...
  15. mikecasc

FS: M1 460 9.5 Degree Head $250

All sold, please close.
Back