Search results for query: *

1. jrmy

WTB Found one, close it up. Thanks

I like that putter, but I'm not real big on the straight stroke. Thank you!
  2. jrmy

WTB Found one, close it up. Thanks

I'm in the market for a 33-34" #1 style putter. Does anyone have anything collecting dust that they're willing to part with for $50-$100? I don't really care about brand, but I am looking for something nice.
  3. jrmy

WTB : Ping G30 Shaft

I just got the Ping G30 blindly and chose the tour 80 shaft in stiff. I just hit it for the first time yesterday with mixed results. Anywho, I know there are a lot of shaft enthusiasts out there so I'm looking for the tour 65 or the 419D stock shaft in stiff if anybody is looking to sell one...
  4. jrmy

WTB: RBZ Driver

Looking for a RBZ driver/Stiff, any out there for sale?
  5. jrmy

What tee is this?

I found this tee on a par 3 tee box and I can't find anywhere to buy them online. I've used it the last 3 outings for par 3's and it tees the ball up perfect everytime, can anyone point me in the right direction?
  6. jrmy

WTB: TaylorMade Ghost Tour TM-110 Putter

Just throwing this out there because someone might have one laying around. I've been eying this putter for awhile because I really like the way it looks, and want to try it out. Right now I have a Nike Method Core MC3I 34", bought in May/June and gamed for a little bit but it looks practically...
  7. jrmy

Developed the shanks at the range, common?

I haven't been able to golf the past few weeks so I've been going to the driving range after work trying to get some good practice in. I've been watching some videos on the backswing and keeping the club on plane and was trying to implement this into my swing (a long with hitting down into the...
  8. jrmy

Dealing with Plateau

I just started playing golf again March of this year and really dedicated myself to getting out there 2-3 times a week and hitting it hard. I've come a long way since then, my drives are better (even though I'm constantly battling a heavy draw now), my irons are more consistent, and my...
  9. jrmy

Torn between wedge selection

Right now I'm torn between which wedge to buy. I hear nothing but great things about Titleists Vokey wedges, but the Taylormade ATV wedge's versatility has my eye (after reading through the awesome user reviews on this site). I know everyone says wedges are like putters and mostly...
Back