Search results for query: *

1. Michigan Slice

DraftKings $5 weekly top 3 paid

NFL Sun 1:00 PM EDT - $5 entry - 1 spots filled *** https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/91518330 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Michigan Slice

Florida man... lets have fun

Google Florida Man and your birthdate, find the first news headline, take a screenshot and post it here. Here’s mine Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Michigan Slice

Happy Birthday MikeDean441

Happy Birthday Mr. Party Planner! Hope you have a great day! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Michigan Slice

WTB Super Speed Golf Trainer

Encouraged by the reviews here on THP, would like to give it a shot. Anyone have one for sale? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Michigan Slice

Re introduction of Michigan Slice

I'd like to be back. I think I am ready. (long winded here so be warned) This post is actually a couple months in the making, and one that I owe to a lot of people. I have been on THP for a long time, and THP has provided me with a lot of VERY special opportunities. I have been to a lot of...
  6. Michigan Slice

RIP President H.W Bush

Sad to see him go. War hero, rest well President Bush Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Michigan Slice

Which club would you join?

Here’s the scenario... One course is pristine shape, great layout, and good amenities. But.... the people and playing partners are horrible people. The other course is kind of a “goat track” just average shape,ok layout. But the people and playing partners are amazing! Which club would you...
  8. Michigan Slice

Bohemian Rhapsody

Me and my wife went and seen this tonight. I think it was well done. And listening to the rock anthems of Queen in Atmos sound was pretty awesome. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Michigan Slice

Strange things that bother you while golfing...

Today was a weird day for me, I got to the course and joined one of the groups that I’ve played with lots. I get to the parking lot, and “doc” is in a cart and offers to let me drive. I refused and off we go to #1... All is good front nine I shoot 44... Back nine is a par 3 followed by 2 par 4’s...
  10. Michigan Slice

RIP Anthony Bourdain

Very sad. Enjoyed watching his shows. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Michigan Slice

Slow play...is it a THP pet peeve?

Let me preface this in saying no one likes to wait on tee boxes or having to wait to take every shot. That’s not the point of this thread. A lot of courses around here have suggested pace of play from 4-4.5 hours. That is keeping pace. Seems like many here think all rounds should be played in...
  12. Michigan Slice

Happy Birthday JDTOX

Happy Birthday Buddy! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Michigan Slice

Hovering the putter

I read something a few weeks ago about hovering the putter to reduce tension and this improving your takeaway. It works! Well... at least for me it seems to. Do you hover the putter? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Michigan Slice

Draft Kings weekly contests.

Thinking about setting up Draft Kings weekly contests throughout the NFL Season. There's pick em and classic. Thinking $10 week if you want to do both, making each $5. POST YOUR DRAFT KING ID IN THIS THREAD FOR AN INVITE I think it could be fun. A new thread could be started every week to...
  15. Michigan Slice

RIP Jerry Lewis

Sorry to hear this, I remember watching the Jerry Lewis MDA Telethon as a kid. He was 91.
  16. Michigan Slice

WTB: Wilson Triton Driver

What's out there?
  17. Michigan Slice

Actions on course that irk others?

Today, I played with a few other members. Two of whom I never met before. We played a little game where we each put a new ball up to "Bet" on each hole so we had a little bit of competition going. I made some decent putts to push holes, even winning a couple. The putting stroke was feeling...
  18. Michigan Slice

Is Jordan Spieth having a "Tiger Effect" on the game?

Listening to sports talk today, and one of the producers was stating that Jordan is becoming what Tiger was. Is Jordan Spieth bringing people to the game? Is he must see TV? Is he the Dominate player that Woods was in his prime? Personally I say no on all accounts. No denying Spieth is...
  19. Michigan Slice

CONTEST 2 Dozen Snell golf balls!

Yesterday, while on a Mountain Peak in Rocky Mountain National Park, my GPS came off the windshield and I closed the door on it cracking the screen.... I got this GPS in Lake Charles Louisiana while attending the THP Bridgestone Invitational in April 2014. The contest is simply to guess the...
  20. Michigan Slice

How to get the feeling of setting the wrists in swing?

I have an incredibly stiff swing. I am not sure, and almost 100% positive my wrists don't hinge during my swing. Are there drills to get this feeling? Maybe preset the wrists then take the backswing? Tonight at league I will try and have my swing with driver and irons filmed for suggestions...
Back