Search results for query: *

1. natevick87

#PushCartMafia - Are you in?

Got my first full 18 in with the pushcart yesterday. Actually the first time I’ve walked 18, Ive only ever walked 9. I rarely walk cause the guys I play with don’t like to but I’ll enjoy this for those few solo rounds a year.
  2. natevick87

Visiting Clearwater/Tampa area Nov. 13

Well, after finally making phone calls today the only courses that allows walkers is Dunedin but they still charge the same rate regardless of walking or riding. Bardmoor also but only after 3. Anyone have any other courses that will allow me to walk? If not I’ll probably ride Fox Hollow since...
  3. natevick87

My wife is in classes until 5ish so I should be good with an hour and a half drive.
  4. natevick87

Thanksgiving Meal- home or eat out?

We always eat at my parent’s house. This year will be the 8th time we will host local on duty police officers for their Thanksgiving meal. We’ve come to love this tradition as much as the officers have. Always a huge spread. We have the classic Turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes, Mac n cheese...
  5. natevick87

Ouch. More than I was planning on spending but not surprised since it has TPC attached to the name. I’ve been lucky enough to play TPC Sawgrass twice so I assume most other TPC course might be a little disappointing tho.
  6. natevick87

I thought about playing TPC TB but from what I’ve read it’s not worth the price. If that has changed tho I’m open to it.
  7. natevick87

I’ll be in Clearwater November 12th thru the 14th with my wife while she attends a conference for work. That means on Monday the 13th I’m playing golf since she’ll be in classes all day. I’ve done some research and it looks like some good options are Fox Hollow, Dunedin, and Bardmoor. Are there...
  8. natevick87

Happy Birthday Thread

Thank you both!
  9. natevick87

FS: 9* Cleveland Classic 270 head

Saving for a new driver. The head has already been removed from the shaft shown in the pic. Asking $20 shipped. It comes with the headcover. If for whatever reason you don't want it let me know and I'll keep it. Love the classic look of it. [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG]
  10. natevick87

FS: Cleveland Classic driver with Miyazaki b asha 5s

Starting my saving for a SLDR mini! I have a 9* Cleveland Classic 270 with a Miyazaki B Asha 5s. The shaft is cut down to 43" and plays at 44.5". Has Golf Pride Tour Velvet grip. $100 obo shipped. Might be willing to split but would prefer to keep together. [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG]...
  11. natevick87

My first tourny

This Sunday (the 28th) I'm playing in my first tournament at a local public course. I'm really excited but also not sure what to expect. Any advice for me? What not to do's? Must do's? I think I am pretty etiquette conscious, not too worried about ticking my playing partner off. Nonetheless I...
  12. natevick87

WTTF: Vokey Spin Milled for ATV

I have a Titleist Vokey Spin Milled 54-12 that I'd like to trade for a TM ATV 54*. I've just come to love my 58* ATV and I'm kinda anal about having the same kind of wedges in the bag. I've had it for about 10 month and its in great shape. I'll get pictures up soon.
  13. natevick87

Acura MDX

My mustang pretty much crapped out on me these past couple of weeks. I'm getting married in September and been telling my fiancé that I will get her an SUV when we settle in and figure out finances together. Well there is no time for that anymore so we went car shopping. Found an 07 Acura MDX...
  14. natevick87

Maggie Valley NC

I am going to Maggie Valley North Carolina with my two brothers and dad for a week to play golf and hang out before I get married in September. We are staying at the Peppertree Resort Villas and playing their course a couple times but we want to venture out one day. Does anyone have any courses...
  15. natevick87

43" driver shaft

Ive been wanting a Miyazaki B. asha 5s for my Cleveland Classic driver and I might have the opportunity to snag one for a great price but the previous owner cut it down to 43". Is this kind of short for a driver shaft? Isn't that almost 3 wood shaft length? I want a shorter shaft anyways so I...
  16. natevick87

FS: Cobra S3 Max Irons 4-GW

Cobra S3 Max Irons 4-GW Regular flex. Bought them used last summer when I started learning the game. Great clubs and very forgiving. Asking $180 shipped OBO. I will be leaving to go out of town tomorrow morning so I won't be able to ship them until Monday. Sorry no trades.
  17. natevick87

Hello

My name is Nathan, I'm from Jacksonville, Fl. Just started playing a couple months ago and I'm really enjoying it. Rvick82 (can you see the connection here?) told me about THP. I'm excited to learn more and hopefully getting better.
Back