Search results for query: *

1. lopsta5

Ping hoofer vs titleist players 4 carry bag help

Hi people, long time no see. Ive been looking at a new carry bag and these 2 are what ive come up with. Was just wondering peoples opinion on either one, who has used them? Im leaning towards the ping one even though i dont have a single ping club, but i do have titleist. Ive watched youtube...
  2. lopsta5

Rare Project x coasters and Callaway coins

Hi I hate to do this but have to put some of my collection up for sale. I like to sell it as one package because postage would be to expensive otherwise. I have my Callaway Major coins, yrs 2014, 2015, 2016. 4 still in plastic sleeves, 12 in the frame but will not come with the frame as it...
  3. lopsta5

WTB: GBB Epic driver head

Hi, does anyone have one lying around not being used and would like to sell it? Exchange rate isnt helping me at the moment but thought id try here. I also have a US address that it could be sent to. Thanks Nathan
  4. lopsta5

Has any one ever cracked a driver head

I was playing in a tournament last sunday and noticed something on top of my driver so had a closer look and noticed a crack on it. I was so gutted to see that. It was weird to see my driver cracked like that. Ive never seen it happen before so it was a bit of a shock. I had to borrow another...
  5. lopsta5

How many play on the PGA tour?

I did a search on google and it says 125 players, but when watching tournaments it sometimes shows a player in the 200s in the FedEx cup. Or when a field is cut at 70 odd which would mean 140+ players playing. Its just something ive always wondered while watching on tv.
  6. lopsta5

Lifting head help

Hi Freddie This might be a silly question but at the moment i going through a bit of head lifting just before contact and its hurting my scoring, blading wedges across the green and not making proper contact. So just asking if you have any drills or anything i can do to train myself to keep...
  7. lopsta5

WTB Toulon Madison P/N putter

I shouldnt really but man i want to try one out. Can anyone help a fellow THPer out with a good deal. I am in New Zealand but if you dont want to post here i can get stuff shipped to a place in Portland, Oregon that then ship it to me. I dont have much to trade but do have an odyssey Kohler...
  8. lopsta5

Just found some headcovers for you americans haha

These are on a local auction site here, just found them while looking for stuff. Your colours and flag. http://www.trademe.co.nz/sports/golf/club-covers/auction-1369608217.htm http://www.trademe.co.nz/sports/golf/club-covers/auction-1369608214.htm
  9. lopsta5

WTB THP Puma 1/4 zip

After a 1/4 zip from the THP store in L if anyone has a spare, red, blue or grey just no white. Being the time difference i missed out both times. I have a US address so shipping would be easy for you. Thanks
  10. lopsta5

lopsta5 - WITB

Well i thought it was about time i posted my bag up. Driver - Callaway GBB, 10.5 set to 9.5, Daimana whiteboard Fairway 1 - Callaway xr16 pro 3 wood, 14°, Matrix Red tie Fairway 2 - Callaway BBA 816 4 wood, 17°, aldila rogue Hybrid - Callaway x2hot pro, 18°, aldila tour green Irons - Callaway...
  11. lopsta5

4k LCD LED TVs

Hi guys i was just after you opinion on a couple of TVs we are looking at. Any thoughts or advise. Samsung http://www.harveynorman.co.nz/tv-and-audio/televisions/4k-uhd-televisions/samsung-55-4k-ultra-hd-smart-hdr-led-lcd-tv.html LG...
  12. lopsta5

First hole of 2017

Well how did your first hole of 2017 go? I birdied the first at my club, a short par 5. I also birdied the 18th and shot a 73 so a great day out for me.
  13. lopsta5

What has been your best round this year?

I realize the year isnt quite finished yet but some of you are finished already. Over here in New Zealand we are in summer now so many more rounds a head for me. Just wanted to see how your 2016 went and what was your best score or best round you feel. The week before this round i shot my worst...
  14. lopsta5

Merry Christmas THP

Well since we are ahead of you guys id like to wish you all a Merry Christmas. :present::present: I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys it all. We are waiting for my parents to arrive for some presents and then we are all going to the park about 2pm for a family picnic. If you want you...
  15. lopsta5

Do you hoard equipment?

Just curious if you guys sell stuff you dont use to fund new purchases or do you just buy new shinny stuff and the old stuff just sits around? Myself i try to sell my older stuff to fund new purchases, makes the new purchase cheaper and keeps the wife happy haha.
  16. lopsta5

A little wedge bounce help please

Im just wondering if i have my 52°12 md2 bent to 50° so i can slot in a 54° and 58° what would the bounce end up being on the 52° after being bent?
  17. lopsta5

F/S odyssey Kohler major headcover

Brand new odyssey headcover, never been used just had it in my display cabinet. 2015 PGA championship version. It has the magnetic closer. Looking for $75usd shipped Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  18. lopsta5

New Zealand hit by 7.8 quake.

Sorry if im not aloud to put this up. I dont know if anyone over there heard or if it even made your news, but just wanted to share with my THP friends. Most of New Zealand had a rude awakening just after midnight on Monday when a 7.8 quake struck by Kaikoura on the east coast of the south...
  19. lopsta5

Wanted: Titleist 910 d2 driver tip

My mate has just brought a titleist 910 d2 driver head and has a shaft at home to try in it but doesnt have a tip to put onto the shaft. So i thought id ask on here for him to see if anyone has one laying around he could purchase. Thanks
  20. lopsta5

My perfect shot, HIO

On sat 03/09/2016 playing at my home course in sat competition from the blue tee's, as we do every sat. I hit my first drive down the middle on the first and that made me feel good, ended up with a par there and then bogeyed the 2nd. I get up onto the 3rd tee, short downhill par 3 about 118m to...
Back