Search results for query: *

1. R

Why o Why....some parents/grandparents

I have to just vent here abit... It just frustrates me that some parents/grandparents will go to extreme lengths to try to win instead of hard work and practice for their kids. Let me tell you what happen yesterday. My 10 yr old daughter is playing in a local tour from the red tees. She has...
  2. R

Daughter on local news

Check out this video on my daughter,Bella Flores. She works hard at this game so it's great to see it pay off. #proud dad http://www.khou.com/mb/sports/bella-flores-has-game-style-on-the-course/257720730
  3. R

All THP....support needed

Can you guys please like and share this link and have your followers like this photo (not the facebook post- they have to like the actual photo). My daughter could win an all expense paid VIP trip to LPGA CME championship Tour with the most likes. pls support as this would be a dream for...
  4. R

2015 Kids fore a cause

http://www.stpga.com/fundraising/kidsforeacause/2015/bellaflores/ Lets give to a great cause. Bella Flores, STPGA junior golfer, is raising money for her favorite foundation, Texas Children's Hospital. Bella will get a chance (if selected) to play with Tiger woods at his new course BlackJack...
  5. R

Proud dad: Bella Houston Athlete of the week

Hey guys... Check it out. Her dedication and passion for this game makes me proud. KHOU 11 News June 27-31 Athlete of the week. http://on.khou.com/1SexCb7 If you want to follow her journey check out www.facebook.com/bellafloresgolf
  6. R

USA Junior Golf Program

I wanted to check to see if anyone had any experience with this program USA Junior Golf We have had a facility open nearby our home. I have spoken to the director of the program and since its new here in Houston there is not alot of information about the program to compare etc.. They...
  7. R

Traveling with Push cart

My daughter was accepted to play in the IMG World Championship in July. Very proud dad!! We are going to be traveling with her clubs to San Diego and I wanted to take a push cart with us. I was wondering if anyone has traveled with a push cart or how do other parents do it when they travel...
  8. R

Arccos Golf

My wife just ordered me the arccos golf kit for my bday today!! Cant wait to get it and try it out. Its mostly going to be used by my daughter for her tournaments, LOL but I wanted it...They just put out a new app that is tournament legal. :)
  9. R

opinion on gofundme donations???

I was wondering your opinions on the whole gofundme donation campaigns. I was thinking of setting one up for my daughter that is playing competitive golf. The $ is getting pretty expensive to travel and play in tournaments to get to the next level of competition. Each tournament is like...
  10. R

Free: RH glove gloves (footjoy and adidas)

I would like to giveaway two right hand golf gloves (large) This forum has been awesome as I have recieved some training aids for my daughter from members so I would like to give back also. :) 1st one to PM address will get it. I will ship a glove out to you. One glove person. Footjoy...
  11. R

New Website

check it out and let me know your thoughts on the website for my daughter. www.bella-golf.com Thanks
  12. R

Golf science fair project

My daughter wants to do a science fair project this year. She is the 3rd grade and wants to do it golf related. We have seen some projects online on measuring ball distance , is more expesive balls worth it, swing speed increase distance to name a few projects. She wanted to do swing speed...
  13. R

twitter contest--- what are the top twitter handles to follow?

I was going thru the contest win thread and I see that alot of these contests are won on twitter. What are some of the top companies to follow that do these types of giveaways/contests?
  14. R

Junior clubs 2015 VT MAX Velocity (Flynn Golf)

My daughter just recieved her clubs - VT MAX Velocity (Flynn Golf): http://youtu.be/Dzh3Vg1wpNw These clubs are great. Take a look at the video and I highly recommend them for any junior golfers out there that are playing competitve golf. Flynn golf customer service was outstanding. my...
  15. R

WTB: Any training equipment

Hey fellow golfers. I was wondering if anyone had any training equipment that they were not using and wanted to get rid of. like a smash bag, putting mirror, jr whip,etc....Would go to a good cause, my 9 year old daughter. Its going to be a hard year and we are saving up for tournaments...
  16. R

Daughters custom putter

My girl was so happy this christmas. She made a video review. Lol.. Check it out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCfF1InPeXA&sns=em
  17. R

Anyone have the arnie documentary

I have searched and can't find the golf channel arnie 3 part documentary. Wanted to watch it tomorrow with my daughters. Does anyone have it. if you do anyway you could upload so I could download it, use dropbox, or use youtube...we really want to watch it. PM me. Thanks
  18. R

Low tide putter for daughter

So my daughter asked for a putter for xmas. So we decided to get a low tide putter and they have been awesome. See below some pics Finished.....
  19. R

New motivation

Well my daughter was having a very bad slump for the past couple of tournaments with her putting. She just got it in her head that she couldn't putt. We practiced, did fun drills, watched some great videos on youtube etc.. but it wasn't connecting with her. Or let me say I wasn't connecting...
  20. R

Putter for kids

My 9 yr old daughter has asked for a new putter for xmas as her putter is getting a bit smalll. I was going to get her another us kids golf putter but I thought it would be great to get a custom stamped/engraved putter and have her fitted. Like from Edel golf or lowtide? What are your...
Back