Search results for query: *

1. Spiritomb

Best Way To Prevent Cheating

Guys I need your help. After playing in my club tournament yesterday, I had a hard time beliving what score I was being told to write down for my opponent. Like one hole he said to give him a bogey, and I'm pretty sure he got a double. So what's the best professional way, to stop people from...
  2. Spiritomb

Rate My Swing Oct. 16 2013

Hey everyone. I finally got the want to upload my swig! Tell me what you think!
  3. Spiritomb

Sawgrass Web.com Junior Clinic

Hey everyone. This was open to everybody, but it's part of the junior tour I joined. I had an awsome day, I got some great tips from the tour pros, and college players. Alot of cool people were there, just a great time!
  4. Spiritomb

Axis1 Umbra Putter Review

Hey everyone. looks. 5/5 When I opened it. I fell in love with the funky looks, and black finish. With the grip being the icing on the cake for looks. The headcover also looks great in my bag as well. Feel, and sound. 4/5 The feel off the face is very nice. It's has a nice soft and clicky...
  5. Spiritomb

Can't Join High School Golf Team Need Help

Hey everyone. I couldn't join the high school team, because my homeschooling is coming from a private school, so they won't let me join. So I need suggestions on other better ways I can play competitive golf. Thanks. James.
  6. Spiritomb

Golf Course Clubs Rant

Guys. I need to get this off my chest. I been seeing alot of talk, about the clubs not doing anything about slow play, or not mantaning their course. I would like to know why is this? like come on. At my course the greens have been bumpy for awhile now, and we're in summer. Their doing something...
  7. Spiritomb

Show Us Your Favorite Album Cover

Show everyone your favorite album cover. Mine is King Crimson's In the wake of poseidon. The twelve archetypes
  8. Spiritomb

Sponsors Question

Hey everyone Quick question. If your a american, and your sponsored by say Callaway. Can you use their japanese line of clubs. Thanks
  9. Spiritomb

Graphite Shafts On Putters?

Is there any point to this?
  10. Spiritomb

Is This The Best Way To Solve My Problem?

Hey THPers. I've been having trouble going from the range to the course, and I need your opinion on this. Would it be best if I were to just play on the course more the range? Thanks James.
  11. Spiritomb

Long Shaft Question

Hey everyone. I just got a callaway diablo octane driver, and it's my first 46 in. driver. I know a longer shaft will go farther but lose accuracy. but does any other benefits come with it? Thanks James.
  12. Spiritomb

Titleist VG3 Golf Balls

Just found one yesterday and played it today, it played excellent. Has anybody tried these?
  13. Spiritomb

Pizza Hut Sliders

Just had these for dinner and loved them. Has anybody tried them?
  14. Spiritomb

Has Anybody Hit The Covert Irons Yet?

I was just wondering. Because everyone is talking about the drivers and woods, but not the irons.
  15. Spiritomb

2013 Callaway X Forged WOW

I just tryed these at Dick's, there easly the best best iron I ever hit. The feel is great the performance is outstanding. If they weren't so expensive I would buy them. So I would love to hear X forged users thoughts on them.
  16. Spiritomb

Anybody play while there sick?

Just wondering, because I just got rid of my cold and did not golf for three days. But i'm going out today.
  17. Spiritomb

Birthday Golf

Hey everyone. I'm going out to do 9 holes for my birthday today, I'm going to try to shoot even par, wish me luck! :cake:
  18. Spiritomb

White Pants Thoughts

Hey everyone, I just got white long pants. What are your thoughts on white pants?
  19. Spiritomb

Wedge Bounce Question.

Hi Thpers, I'm getting two callaway x jaws wedges and one has 8* of bounce and the other one has 12*. is that good for a sweeper? Thanks.
Back