Search results for query: *

1. Parshooter36

FS Callaway XJ Junior set 53"-60"

Like the title says, this set is designed for kids 53 to 60 inches tall, my son finally grew out of these this past year. They are definitely used, but still in good shape. There are a few paint chips on the woods, but no dents or anything major. The set consists of a driver, a fairway wood, 5...
  2. Parshooter36

Stuart Scott 1965-2015

Sad to hear that Stuart Scott lost his battle with cancer this morning. http://espn.go.com/espn/story/_/id/12118296/stuart-scott-espn-anchor-dies-age-49
  3. Parshooter36

FS ESN WR62 GPS Watch

This has been a great watch for me, but after getting a laser rangefinder, I haven't used it much so it's time to find it a new home. Along with the watch you get the USB charging cable, and I'll throw in an adjustable band I bought to go with it when i had gained some weight and the original...
  4. Parshooter36

Tour Edge Exotics XCG7 Irons

I couldn't find a thread on these, so I thought I would start one. I went to a demo day over the weekend, and these things blew me away! I hit nearly every iron there, and kept coming back to the XCG7. They only had a 6 iron to demo, which is about the longest iron I am comfortable hitting...
  5. Parshooter36

How do you define scrambling?

I am trying to enter stats for all of my rounds this year on the US Handicap service that THP is now offering. When you enter scores there is an option for up and down, which is what I am calling scrambling. Is it any score that ends in par that does not have a GIR? Say you're tree screwed...
  6. Parshooter36

Golf Attire Confession

I'm almost embarrassed to write this but here goes. The recent golf clothing thread in the golf section has made me realize that I may be the least fashionable member of THP. I probably own a half dozen golf shirts, most of which are not name brand, that I only break out when I'm playing a nice...
  7. Parshooter36

Which state should you live in?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/awesomer/what-state-do-you-actually-belong-in?bffb I got Iowa, I was hoping for something a little warmer!
  8. Parshooter36

Win one of 20,000 SpeedBlade 6 irons

Taylormade is giving away 20,000 SpeedBlade 6 irons to promote their speed pocket. http://pocketeffect.taylormadegolf.com/
  9. Parshooter36

Take Torrey With TaylorMade Sweepstakes

Talk about your quick turnarounds! Taylormade just put this one up on twitter, it ends tonight and you fly out next Thursday! http://fs17.formsite.com/TMGC/form109/index.html
  10. Parshooter36

Today is my 15th wedding anniversary!

It's hard to believe it's been 15 years since I gave the sales pitch of my life and convinced my bride to run off and marry me. Boy do I feel old!
  11. Parshooter36

McGladrey Classic

Anybody else watching? I'm really pulling for Baird, although watching him makes me want to go get Chinese food.
  12. Parshooter36

Playing Through on The Golf Channel

So I turned on TGC this morning, and European golf is on. When it goes to commercial, it goes to a split screen view continuing to show golf while the commercials are playing. I haven't watched a lot of golf lately. How long have they been doing this? Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  13. Parshooter36

Jack-o-lanterns

Any other pumpkin carvers it there? Our town has trick or treating this Friday, so I spent this evening working on them with my son. We even managed a golf themed one this year. Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  14. Parshooter36

Henrik Stenson is left handed?

I just finished watching a recap of Stenson's Fedex Cup win on GC, and noticed him signing autographs left handed. I know Phil is right handed, are there other tour pros playing opposite handed? Or any THPers? I can swing a baseball bat left handed, but couldn't swing a golf club left handed at all!
  15. Parshooter36

New guy from southern Illinois

Hey guys. I found this site a couple of weeks ago while looking for reviews on the RBZ irons. Google led me to the massive thread where several of the members tested them, and I really enjoyed reading it. I'm more of a reader than a talker, so I probably won't be posting much, but this forum...
Back