Search results for query: *

1. rb81

Poll : Draw vs Fade which do you prefer?

I prefer the fade with irons and like to see a draw off the tee. Just curious as to what others prefer.
  2. rb81

Shaft Spinning and Adjustable Drivers

So I've been reading about shaft spinning and I have two questions for more experienced THPers. 1) Does shaft spinning really do anything? 2) With so many adjustable options that change the orientation of the shaft in order to achieve loft/angle change on the club, what is potentially the end...
  3. rb81

Wedge Bounce Set Up

I currently have a 52* w 8* bounce, a 56* w 14* bounce and a 60* w 4*bounce. I have really high bounce on my 56 for the sand and low on the 60 to create confidence when i open it up and hit a flop. This got me thinking about what other people may prefer and why they have the set up they do...
  4. rb81

Courses in San Antonio?

I moved to San Antonio recently from Dallas... Looking for some course recommendations. I have only played at silver horn and cedar rest. The rest of my golf has been played in Austin and New Braunfels. Any insight would be appreciated.
  5. rb81

Thank you

Just wanted to intro myself and say thanks to everyone who runs this site. I recently overhauled the top of my bag and the insight I got from the reviews here helped me make an informed decision. I have really enjoyed the site and my only regret is not finding it years earlier. I just hope...
  6. rb81

Hybrid Shaft for Taylormade Rescue 11

Just recently added two rescue 11s to my bag. Love the clubs but am thinking of adding a more substantial shaft to them. Any suggestions?
  7. rb81

R11s FCT sleeve question..... is it defective?

Newbie Question...I just purchased a R11s driver and when making adjustments to the fct sometimes it is hard to rotate and or remove head. I also purchased the 3 wood and it seems to operate more smoothly. With the driver i have to wiggle it to get it to move, at times it feels as if it is...
Back