Search results for query: *

1. SaskeyInWash

FS - Bettinardi Studio Stock 15

I have a very slightly used Bettinardi Studio Stock 15 in near mint condition for sale. Putter comes with the original head cover that has never been used on the course and the original Bettinardi orange grip that was blown off and never played. Putter is 35 inches in length and is standard...
  2. SaskeyInWash

Huge Disappointment in Callaway Demo Day

So today at my club (Tacoma Country and Golf Club) we had Callaway and Ping both out for a demo day. Both were a disappointment compared to Taylormade that we had out last Friday and Titleist that we had out 2 weeks before but Callaway was the worst of the 4. As back ground Titleist showed out...
  3. SaskeyInWash

Is this a good deal (for Scotland)?

A group of 16 guys from my club have a trip planned to Scotland from Sept 29th to Oct 9th. The trip was planned before I was a member at the club. One of the guys has to back out now and I can buy his ticket for 9 nights of hotel and 8 rounds of golf for $3000. I would still have to buy the...
  4. SaskeyInWash

Decisions Decisions, What to do with this shaft.

I bought a new shaft this week and am torn what to do with it. I was fit on the Titleist Tour Van last week and fit with a 913D2 with the Oban Kiyoshi Black shaft. The Oban's are a huge up charge from Titleist so I decided to hit Ebay and see if I could build one cheaper. I couldn't find...
  5. SaskeyInWash

WTB: Titleist RH 913D2 8.5*

Ideally I would like the head only but if you have one with any shaft I would be interested in that too. Let me know what you have. Thanks
  6. SaskeyInWash

FS: Adams 20* Pro Mini Hybrid

Hey all, I have a 20* Adams Pro Mini Hybrid with Aldila Tour Green X-Stiff for sale. All loft/lie/length are standard, only change to the club is a Tour Velvet grip was added. It has been in the bag for about 10 rounds and a few range sessions. It does show some slight wear on the sole and...
  7. SaskeyInWash

Lucy Li, 11, qualifies for U.S. Open

This is just crazy to me. I can imagine competing at the US Open at 11 years old. ------------------------------------- ESPN.com news servicesPRINT Lucy Li will make U.S. Women's Open history this year when at 11 years old she will become the youngest to ever participate in the tournament...
  8. SaskeyInWash

FS: TaylorMade RocketBladez Tour 3->PW, AW

For sale I have a set of TaylorMade RocketBladez Tour 3->PW, AW irons. The specs are +0.5", 1* up and standard loft. They are shafted with KBS C-Taper Stiff flex shafts. Grips are Golf Pride Z-Cords and still have 40+ rounds of life left in them. The clubs are in good shape, there are a...
  9. SaskeyInWash

FS: KBS Tour 4->PW X-Flex and SuperStroke Flatso 17"

For sale I have a set of KBS Tour 4 to PW in X-flex for sale. They are pulls and were only used for 3 rounds before being pulled. The shafts were +0.5" in set of Mizuno MP4's. There are no grips included. Looking for $110 shipped CONUS. Let me know if you have any questions.
  10. SaskeyInWash

How many have you played?

I saw this pop up on twitter this afternoon and was curious how many you have played? Also how many that you have played are a must play again for you? http://www.golf.com/photos/10-most-expensive-tee-times/greenbrier-resort I have played 2. Spyglass Hill and Pebble Beach. I would play...
  11. SaskeyInWash

RIP Titleist 913 F.d I hardly knew you

I was having a lesson today and the pro was looking at my 3 wood and noticed it. I have only had it for about 6 months and I don't think it hit more than 100 balls. It is a great club and I look forward to seeing if its brother is a little tougher and can handle getting hit in the forehead...
  12. SaskeyInWash

Chambers Bay is Planning a 2nd Course

Saw this story in the local Tacoma paper's website tonight. Looks like it would be a good thing. http://www.thenewstribune.com/2014/02/27/3070502/los-angeles-developer-has-big.html
  13. SaskeyInWash

FS: 10 X Golf Pride Tour Velvet BCT Cord

I have for sale a set of 10 brand new Golf Pride Tour Velvet BCT Cord in Black. Looking for $60 shipped in the CONUS. Let me know if you have any questions.
  14. SaskeyInWash

FS: 7 x Lamkin R.E.L. 3GEN Grips

I have for sale 7 brand new Lamkin REL 3GEN grips. This are standard size grips in blue. I am looking for $50 shipped in the CONUS. Let me know if you have any questions.
  15. SaskeyInWash

FS: Seemore Z3c Tour Limited Platinum

I have a Seemore Z3c Tour Limited Platinum for sale. It is 34 inches in length with a standard loft and lie. The grip is a SuperStroke Slim 3.0 that was installed by Seemore. Also included is the headcover (which is unused), the extra weights and wrench. The putter shows very little use...
  16. SaskeyInWash

FS: TRUE proto White/Kelly/Charcoal - Size 10.5

I have a pair of size 10.5 True Linkswear Proto shoes for sale. They are in very good condition and have only been wore at most 6 times. They are a super comfortable shoe but I couldn't get use to the zero drop. I will sell these for $100 and include shipping in the CONUS.
  17. SaskeyInWash

9 hole rounds/rates

After reading the pace of play thread I am interested to know how many courses near you offer a 9 hole rate? There were a lot of responses in that thread for people that couldn't dedicate 5+ hours to play 18 on the weekend to just play 9. Sometimes I would like the option of just playing nine...
  18. SaskeyInWash

FS: Matrix 6x3 White Tie - X Flex

I have a Matrix 6x3 White Tie in X Flex for sale. Shaft plays standard 45" in a Titleist driver. Shaft is about 4 months old and is in perfect condition. The shaft currently has an authentic Titleist SureFit tip. If you don't want the tip I will have it professionally removed and you can...
  19. SaskeyInWash

Can someone measure a TaylorMade R1 shaft for me

Hey THPer's I need a little help. I just got the custom R1 that I ordered standard length today. It feels short to me and I am getting some weird info out of TaylorMade on how to measure it. Can one of you with a standard length R1 measure the length of shaft for me? To make it easiest to...
  20. SaskeyInWash

Proposed Seattle NBA/NHL Arena

Take a look at the latest pictures of the proposed arena to be built in Seattle if they can get an NBA team. It has some pretty cool features that I have never heard of before for an arena and the way it is designed the place will be crazy loud if the fans are like Seahawk fans...
Back