Search results for query: *

1. Greg Kulbick

Official Rant of the Day

Let me give you an idea of what I deal with at home... I open the dishwasher to put a fork in, and the silverware caddy already has stuff it. No nig deal, right? There were empty slots, and slots with three pieces in them already. I won't even get started on dishes and bowls not facing the...
  2. Greg Kulbick

LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2024 Vokey Experience at Ballyhack

Keep in mind there's a difference between the typical hot dogs you see on the rollers everywhere, and a gas station that has an actual kitchen and grill.
  3. Greg Kulbick

Tour Event 2024 Zurich Classic of New Orleans

This Theegala/Zalatoris commercial would have been a lot better had the team of Theegala/Zalatoris made the cut.
  4. Greg Kulbick

The Gethering '24: Golf and Steak and Cake and more

Back to Kinderlou Forest in Valdosta, GA. October 4-6, two nights and two rounds of golf on an absolute hidden gem of a course. More details to follow... Attending: Greg Kulbick @T0AD @BigDill THIS COULD BE YOU! Possible:
  5. Greg Kulbick

It's the Gethering for me in '23!

New thread coming soon, after I think up a catchy rhyming title.
  6. Greg Kulbick

The Q at Myrtle Beach.

I made it about 90 seconds into a video of him and the Bryan Bros before shutting it off. First time I had seen him, now I won't watch anything with him.
  7. Greg Kulbick

It's the Gethering for me in '23!

@T0AD Did we decide on a weekend for 24?
  8. Greg Kulbick

Pizza Slices

Yeah. It's just a little piece, no harm done.
  9. Greg Kulbick

Large THPer meet up?

I don't know if that's a five gallon bucket or a pill bottle.
  10. Greg Kulbick

The Publix Sub Thread

7.99 until 4/28 I think. Even Boar's Head.
  11. Greg Kulbick

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Finale with UST Mamiya

Spoiler alert! Its both!
  12. Greg Kulbick

The 59 Watch Thread

He made the putt. 58
  13. Greg Kulbick

The Official Banter Away Thread

I never liked the bro discount. If its a small business, bros should be there to help your business thrive, not try to save a buck. I had one friend always ask me to beat a certain website's price on items, there was no way. When I'd give him a price and he'd ask if I could do any better, I'd...
  14. Greg Kulbick

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Finale with UST Mamiya

Its awesome, isn't it? Just about anytime I tell my wife I've got a golf thing, she asks if anyone is coming to stay at the house. She's gotten so used to seeing Mike, Troy or Jeff, it seems like someone should always be coming around.
  15. Greg Kulbick

Large THPer meet up?

You want accessibility? Valdosta Regional Airport has three runways, and all of them are paved.
  16. Greg Kulbick

Large THPer meet up?

Valdosta is usually really nice in late October. @O'Carroll wore shorts when he came down.
Back