Search results for query: *

1. SkiBumGolfer

Mid Atlantic Meet up April

That course looks tough! Trouble everywhere it seems - either water or tight tree chutes. Looks like everyone had a good time though!
  2. SkiBumGolfer

Wilson Dynapower Forged Irons Review

These look really really good, and I can't wait to read the forum tester's thoughts on them. Great review by señor @Hawk!
  3. SkiBumGolfer

How much fun are hard shell tacos?

When that happens I just smash em up and make taco salad 🤣
  4. SkiBumGolfer

In Phoenix Area May 13th - Anyone want to tee it up?

Little bump to see if any other AZ THPers might be interested.
  5. SkiBumGolfer

The Club You Were REALLY Wrong About...

2014 Callaway Big Bertha driver. I just hit nothing but hooks with the thing. I'm sure it was operator error but I just couldn't get it to work with my swing. Honorable mention, the 60* wedge in general. I just can't hit them. Going away from it in my upcoming wedge setup and going from...
  6. SkiBumGolfer

Taco Bell did this and put cheese in between and called it the Cheesy Gordita Crunch.
  7. SkiBumGolfer

The freakin Old El Paso ones are so darn narrow you can barely even fit a spoon in there to put stuff in them! Make room for fillings dangit!
  8. SkiBumGolfer

2023 Titleist T-Series Irons

Oh geez! I assume Titleist put this one together for you, so hopefully if you contact them they will pay for the repair or replacement. I feel you on the lefts. That is my miss with these as well, but it also was with my previous irons. I've made some grip and swing tweaks in the last few...
  9. SkiBumGolfer

As long as the shells are big enough. Sometimes you just can't fit anything in there. But generally I'm a fan. We call them "gringo tacos" in our house :ROFLMAO: but we love them anyways!
  10. SkiBumGolfer

ANNOUNCEMENT Morgan Cup Participants - The Final 2

Congrats guys!! Those are some killer teams!!
  11. SkiBumGolfer

TESTERS Congrats! You are Testing Wilson Dynapower Forged

Quality group there! Can't wait to read more about these. Congrats all!
  12. SkiBumGolfer

What’s The Worst Weather You Have Played In?

Have played numerous times in 30's/40's weather with rain and wind. Most of them with @ArmyGolf and a few with @checkered as well. We're a bit wrong in the head.
  13. SkiBumGolfer

ANNOUNCEMENT Morgan Cup Participants - The 3rd set

Congrats boys!! Only 2 spots left, the teams are almost complete!
  14. SkiBumGolfer

ANNOUNCEMENT 2024 Morgan Cup Participants - The 2nd Two From Signups

Congrats boys!!! Great choices!
  15. SkiBumGolfer

Would this stop you from playing?

I think I actually missed that one. Played the course before but never in the rain. It kicked my ass in the dry, I can't imagine in wind and rain!
  16. SkiBumGolfer

I knew I liked you. Bust out the rain gear, LFG
  17. SkiBumGolfer

Let's go @ArmyGolf and @checkered, we've done it before! :ROFLMAO:
  18. SkiBumGolfer

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats: You are Part of the 2024 TEEm Tour Edge

Great crew there, looking forward to the reviews!!
  19. SkiBumGolfer

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers – Massive Bridgestone Testing

This is a HUGE testing. Definitely would like to participate if I can. Thanks to THP and Bridgestone for the opportunity. 1. Which golf balls do you currently play? Alternating between Callaway Chrome Tour and Titleist ProV1x 2. What do you think about Mindset? I think it's a little silly. It's...
Back