Search results for query: *

1. Jman

Puma Slipstream G Sustainability Shoes

I think I need these. I LOVE my other pairs of Slipstream G’s.
  2. Jman

TESTERS Congrats! You are Testing Wilson Dynapower Forged

Last week we held signups for testers of the new Wilson Dynapower Forged irons, where FIVE THPers are joining THP Staff Writers @Jman and @Hawk in a full forum testing. Join me in congratulating: @JW Smoove @tahoebum @blugold @PiratePenguin @tequila4kapp You will each be receiving 5-GW of the...
  3. Jman

What is the fastest 18 hole round you have played?

I just set a record for myself today and I’m curious what everyone else’s fastest 18 hole rounds are?
  4. Jman

The Mini Driver

Are we currently seeing a REAL resurgence of the Mini Driver? Or, is it all just another quick phase? Yes, TMaG has continued to release one, but even then it is definitely a niche club. But, with pictures of Titleist, Callaway, and PXG versions floating about, could we be seeing a bit of a...
  5. Jman

Xcaliber Legacy Driver Shafts

Lately it is the Rapid Taper that has been in the spotlight for Xcaliber Golf, which makes sense since the driver is where their founder, Robin Arthur, made his name. So, with two different lineups, they are seeking to keep it simple while also providing a plethora of weight options and...
  6. Jman

Callaway Golf Supersoft - Mother's Day Bouquet Golf Balls

For Mother's Day 2024 Callaway Golf is taking one of the most popular golf balls in the world and giving it a dress up. On top of the high-level all-around performance of the ball itself with its faster speed and soft feel, this release adorns them with Roses, Carnations, Tulips, and Daisies...
  7. Jman

Do you underestimate how much the golf ball changes things?

This is specifically in terms of fitting. It’s become my opinion in all the years here that we (meaning us internet golfers) still don’t really grasp how much a golf ball change can alter things….many times drastically if going from extremes. Whether it’s fittings or just clubs you’ve played...
  8. Jman

Xcaliber Rapid Taper Wedge Shafts

The Rapid Taper shaft from Robin Arthur and his Xcaliber brand has been an interesting one to keep up with. Their performance potential is well documented on THP with our reviews of both the RTI 105 shafts (here: Xcaliber Rapid Taper 105 Iron Shaft Review – The Hackers Paradise) as well as some...
  9. Jman

What is the hardest shot in golf?

This is broad, so you can take it a billion different ways. What, to you, is the hardest shot in golf?
  10. Jman

Edison 2.0 Wedges Review

By now, it feels like everyone knows “The Wedge Guy” Terry Koehler, and if you have followed THP for any period of time then you know even more about the journey and passion he has for the short game. The Edison brand is his latest brainchild and while their first wedge met much positive...
  11. Jman

Rory at the Masters…

This is too perfect.
  12. Jman

Callaway Chrome Tour Major Series: April Major

Is any company in golf balls having as much fun as Callaway? I really don’t think so. You see, Truvis was a disruptor in the segment in more ways than just the hexagonal concept itself, because it didn’t take long for Callaway to see the possibilities for custom options. Years in, we have seen...
  13. Jman

Your Music Mood

Yes, we have a what are you listening into to thread, but personally, my listening usually goes in swings/moods, so I wondered if others are the same? If so, what’s your current music mood that you’re enjoying?
  14. Jman

2024 TaylorMade BRNR Mini Driver Copper

The resurgence of the Mini Driver was certainly not on my 2024 bingo card, but with rumors of companies like PXG and even Titleist possibly getting into the game, it should be no surprise to us that TaylorMade is reminding everyone they never left. While the mini driver is absolutely a niche...
  15. Jman

What is your “go to” club?

You know what I mean, that safe club, the one you go to when you know you HAVE to hit a shot, your happy club. What is yours?
  16. Jman

Which Major do you find most entertaining?

Not best, or what you think it’s best, but which do you find most entertaining?
  17. Jman

The last “must buy” release for you?

Was thinking about this, this morning. What was the last “MUST BUY” release for you? The one you knew no matter what, it would be yours?
  18. Jman

How much consideration do you give wedge shafts?

Do you give your wedge shafts much thought? Do you roll with stock? Or just play what always has worked?
  19. Jman

Lofts of your first irons

Shout out to @Parrot for this idea. IF you can find them, what were the lofts of your first irons, and of course in include the year, brand, and model!
  20. Jman

Project X HandCrafted HZRDUS T1100 Shaft

One of the biggest questions we have continued to get about Project X has been if we would ever see the HandCrafted releases make their triumphant return. In fact, it has typically been the first question we have received with each new shaft release from the brand. Well, the time is now...
Back