Search results for query: *

1. leftyrighty

FS: Toulon Garage Palm Beach 35" RH Putter

Posting this for sale as but without a price listed. No idea what to ask or what someone would be willing to pay. This is a custom ordered Toulon Garage Palm Beach putter from 2020. Specs are 35" length, 2 degrees of loft, and 68 degree lie angle. All items within the Toulon Authenticity...
  2. leftyrighty

Bandon Dunes

Looks like I'm going to Bandon Dunes this coming summer. Looking for any tips that people might have for travel, wardrobe, etc. I have no part in planning the golf but we are playing 5 of the courses. Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
  3. leftyrighty

Durable Driver

I have a buddy, non forum member, who has now cracked the face on 5 different TaylorMade drivers. They have been accommodating and replaced the drivers, but he is considering moving on from them. He wants to find a driver that won't keep cracking. Any suggestions? This is a guy that...
  4. leftyrighty

FS: Graphite Design Tour AD XC -7x Callaway Adapter

Looking to sell my Graphite Design AD Tour XC 7x driver shaft. It has the Callaway adapter on it and measures right at 44.25 uninstalled. It has a newer Star Grip-Tour Star+ 360 on it with plenty of life. Let me know of questions. Asking $160 shipped CONUS Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
  5. leftyrighty

Yardage Book Question

I have what might be a stupid question but I need to know. I am caddying for a buddy in a qualifier this coming week. He is super busy and we are just meeting up the day of Round 1. I purchased a Puttview Yardage Only book for the course. Just so we can be re-assured of yardages off the...
  6. leftyrighty

FS: Odyssey Stroke Lab R-Ball Putter 35in

I've had this sitting in my basement collecting dust for far too long. Never been on the course with it. 35 in Odyssey Stroke Lab R-Ball putter. Asking $110 shipped CONUS. Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
  7. leftyrighty

FS: Various driver shafts and flexes

A club pro buddy of mine gave me these shafts to sell. All of these will be very lightly used and I can provide any additional details as requested. Prices are shipped CONUS. Feel free to make offers. If you are looking for feedback on me, you can see my eBay profile under Capaha10. 1...
  8. leftyrighty

Lowering Spin on Rogue ST LS Head

So I generally have had SubZero heads in Callaway. It was suggested I get the above driver head and for the most part I like it. It does bring my spin a little bit above my targeted range of 2200-2500. When I had SZ heads it was sitting 1700-1900. Now I am upper 2000s to low 3000s. I am...
  9. leftyrighty

For Sale: Graphite Design VR 6x Driver Shaft with Callaway Green Dot Adapter

This shaft is almost brand new. Only hit indoors a few times, just generates too much spin for me. Grip would be considered new and it's Golf Pride MC4 with 2 wraps. Shaft measures at 44.5 inches uninstalled. Ask any questions. I bought this brand new and uncut. Can confirm it's legit. Asking...
  10. leftyrighty

Dynamic Loft Question

So I know it will be hard to give a great answer without seeing my swing but have a question. Finished indoor league last night by hitting some 4 irons. My 4 iron is bent to 23 degrees and I was hitting some low rockets. I hit the ball fairly low anyway. However, most of the time my dynamic...
  11. leftyrighty

Tampa/New Port Richey area courses

I will be in the Tampa / New Port Richey area this summer with a group. Looking for some suggestions on good golf courses to play. Willing to drive for a little while but hoping to avoid long commutes. Any suggestions?
  12. leftyrighty

WTB: Callaway Rogue ST Max LS

Looking to buy a head only. Callway Rogue ST Max LS that I am hoping is in really good condition. No huge preference between 9 or 10.5 degree head.
  13. leftyrighty

Driver Shaft Help

So I am beginning to think I have a driver shaft problem. I have a slightly in to out swing path for the most part and a face open to that. No matter what I do to try and close the face I can't get it closed or squared up to the path more. I have hit driver pretty bad all season and I don't...
  14. leftyrighty

FS Callaway Apex 19 3 hybrid

For sale Callaway Apex 19 3 hybrid. I'd say it's in very good condition in comparison to Callaway Pre-owned. This has a Graphite Design Tour AD hybrid shaft that is a 95x. Original hardcover in great condition. Very good condition on Pre-owned are going for about $150 and they have one...
  15. leftyrighty

Golf in Austin TX

Going on a bachelor party to Austin, TX. Looking for a recommendation on a good spot to play golf. The group includes guys that play golf but don't really take it all that serious. Not looking to break the bank on greens fees but something decent, as a few of us would like to play a nice...
  16. leftyrighty

FS: Callaway Mavrik Driver Head Only - RH 10.5

Selling my Mavrik Driver Head Only. Right hand and 10.5 degrees. Bought through my golf shop straight from Callaway. I think it is in very good shape. I always keep the headcover on between shots. Hopefully the pictures are clear. Always willing to send more. It will include factory original...
  17. leftyrighty

WTB - Callaway Low Spin Driver Head (Mavrik SubZero or Epic Max LS)

Looking to buy a SubZero and LS driver head that is in good condition.
  18. leftyrighty

Help on Graphite Iron Shaft

Ok so I am looking to make the switch to graphite iron shafts. Currently play the Nippon Modus 3 120 X shafts. Really I can play either Stiff or X Stiff. I like the Nippons but between a wrist injury last year, elbow issues, and lingering wear and tear from college baseball I need to make the...
  19. leftyrighty

Wrinkles and Creases - How do you get them out?

So I have the constant issue of golf shorts or pants having wrinkles or creases when they arrive to my doorstep. With the modern materials that shouldn't touch a really hot iron, I am having a hard time finding something that easily gets these out of the pants or shorts. Also, I don't throw...
  20. leftyrighty

FS: Odyssey O-Works Red Marxman

Selling an Odyssey O-Works Red Marxman that's in good condition. Just a little wear on the hostel from bag wear. Always had the headcover on. Length is approximately 34.75 inches. Right handed Shipped CONUS. Anyone interested for $75? Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk
Back