Search results for query: *

1. M

FS: Bushnell v4 slope patriot pack

Pretty self explanatory. Works and looks like new. Used for a few rounds and elected to go with a Leupold instead. Comes with original red sleeve, carrying case, battery, and the assorted included papers and manual. I can send along the original box if you wish (let me know specifically if you...
  2. M

Golf Bucket (Wish) Lists. Post them here!

Short and long term Goals, wish list things, people in golf you want to meet, places you want to visit/play, whatever things big and small your heart desires, post them here! They can be as grounded or as farfetched as you want because... that's pretty much the point of a bucket list. :) It'd be...
  3. M

FS: Bushnell Tour v3 Laser Rangefinder (regular version)

non-slope regular version. No carrying case. Everything on the unit works great. Looking for $160 shipped.
  4. M

Help with epoxy up graphite shaft problem

Hi all, I've been doing a reshaft job with some graphite shafts and I noticed that after drilling out the epoxy with a 12 inch long bit that there is still epoxy further up the shaft and I can't see through or blow through the shaft. I don't know how this happened as I didn't do the previous...
  5. M

Chicago area thread (Northern IL, Milwaukee, Northern Indiana too)

Hello people, didn't see a Chicago area thread and thought I would start one so people can talk all things local and maybe play some golf together. I'm always up for a round, especially on Saturdays and occasionally the sneak-out-of-the-office-weekday round. :) Also, where do you guys hit the...
  6. M

FS: Ogio Sprint stand bag Black

Went to a 14 way bag so this one needs a new home. It is very lightly used and in excellent condition. The only sign of wear is some scuffs on the plastic base and the kick stand pedal (see pics). It is a super light bag with the Woode Management top. Includes the stock rain hood. Seeking...
  7. M

FS: TM Superlaunch w/ Accra, Mizuno JPX800HD w/ NSpro 750, CG14 wedges, 588 RTX CB 50

Help me clear out some space and buy some of my stuff. Applicable for all items except for the RTX: All shafts have been SST PUREd and have that nice shiny sticker saying so. The grips are Golf Pride NDMC's black/yellow in excellent condition. Taylormade Superlaunch 3, 4, 5 hybrids with...
  8. M

How important is your 14th club?

No, I don't mean the almighty flatstick! *dodges tomatoes* I mean in order of importance. I noticed last year that I only carried 13 clubs. When I added some hybrids to my bag, I started taking long irons and fairways out and somehow never noticed that I pulled one too many. Driver, 3-5h...
  9. M

Who builds your clubs?

So you've had your fitting. You know what you want in shafts and club heads. What do you do then? Do you buy the clubs and shafts and DIY? Do you buy from your fitter? Big box store (GG, GS, etc.)? Local guy? Do you stick to offerings by the OEM? Always the same place or shop around...
  10. M

Anyone near/at Peoria, IL this weekend?

I'm in Peoria twittling my thumbs until the Michigan game and not much else. Weather looks great and I'm looking to play a round tomorrow (Sunday). Any Peoria or nearby THPers want to play? Bear in mind this'll be my first round of the year so expect plenty of duffing down the fairway. PM...
  11. M

Anyone ever thought about painting metalwood heads custom colors/designs?

I was looking through the paint fill thread and started to think about custom painted metalwood heads. I don't mean refinishing to cover up idiot marks as it's easy enough to find people to do that. I was more wondering if people ever had the compulsion to have their metalwood heads painted in...
  12. M

What do you do with your "outdated" custom clubs?

I'm guessing many peeps here are like me. Got fitted, figured out optimal shaft/head combos, and got shafts cut and heads bent to spec.. not exactly off the rack. When you get fitted into different stuff or when it comes time to upgrade, what do you do with your "old" custom sticks? Keep...
  13. M

Hello from dreary Chicago!

Weather is horrible right now, so naturally I'm thinking about golf every 30 seconds. I'm always reading about new gear and what better place for obssessively looking up new stuff than right here! Honestly, if I knew where to get the best deal on stuff that I want, I'd have to buy another place...
Back