Search results for query: *

1. L

Reshaft ping g400 irons

I was fitted for a set of ping g400 irons by a ping fitter at a demo day the best results were from the Alta graphite shafts. i purchased the clubs but hitting these clubs of grass rather than a driving range mat are miles apart I am unable to control the clubs hitting a lot of fat and thin...
  2. L

ping club fitting

I will be in phoenix in july and was considering visiting the ping hq for a club fitting I would like a complete club fitting woods irons and putter as far as I can make out there is no need to book I just need to turn up on the day. has anyone been through a fitting recently and were you happy...
  3. L

cleveland 588 cb wedges

i am looking to add a couple of cleveland wedges to my bag. but the lie angle for me is to flat has anyone purchased the wedges and had the lie angle adjusted ?.
  4. L

Ping lie angles

I have recently been fitted for a set of ping g25 irons green dot half inch longer shafts gold grips the same specs as I have been using for the last 20 years i have a problem hitting a lot of shots of the toe more so in the longer irons when I set up to the ball there is a lot of sticking up...
  5. L

regripping clubs

sorry if this post has come up before. but as someone returning to golf i have a number of old clubs that i would like to regripp and start to use to keep costs down i would like to do this myself. as i have never tryed this before i am curious about the diffrence between .580 and .600 grip...
Back