Search results for query: *

1. jspangs

‘22 Annual Golf Road Trip

So I’m an currently planning out this years golf road trip from SoCal to Michigan. I am taking a much more indirect route and driving north before heading east. As always I would love for anyone local to join for round. And I also would love any suggestions on courses. I’m leaving SoCal May 17...
  2. jspangs

WTB reg flex irons

Looking for a set of irons for my son that is getting interested in golf. Preferably with a lighter end regular flex... Thanks in advance. Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
  3. jspangs

Golf Road Trip, Anyone down to play.

So this year is turning into quite the golf year for me. I am in SoCal right now, I will be leaving SoCal the first week of April driving back to Michigan. I am taking the southern route. Right now I am planning on playing Paako Ridge in New Mexico. Then proceeding onto Hot Springs Village...
  4. jspangs

WTB Rangefinder/GPS device

Title pretty much sums it up my Bushnell V3 rangefinder took a crap on me(2 weeks outside of warranty) and my Garmin g6 gps has been been misplaced. Just looking for a deal, nothing to crazy expensive as this is 4 devices in 3 season (1 stolen rangefinder, 1 broken, 2 lost gps) Thanks in advance...
  5. jspangs

Repairing a Bushnell V3 rangefinder

Has anyone taken apart their rangefinder? Somehow moisture got behind my lense and I'm just seeing if there is any way to get it open to dry it out. Thanks Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  6. jspangs

FS: Cleveland Tour Rack Wedge

It's 1/150, tried to play it but I just didn't have much luck the 60*, maybe have 5-6 rounds with it. $75 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. jspangs

#THPCallout Certifi_able

The bout is #THPRegionalRivalry, Team Ohio Member vs Team Michigan Member. The last bout (sim round) ended in a tie and we need to settle the score. Time: Next weekend, April 10th? Place: You pick the place (preferably north of Findlay, but I'll travel wherever) The Match: Match Play and...
  8. jspangs

What's your favorite Clothing company.

As part of the Regional Rivalry signup we need to start a new thread, so I wanted to go in a different direction. What's your favorite apparel company. Whether a its that one favorite Polo you always want to wear or the company you can't buy enough of, what's your favorite. For me it either RLX...
  9. jspangs

Power outages during storms, things to know

It's winter storm season, so outages are among us. I read this article and thought it was informative. As a lineman that goes on these storms to restore power, I've seen for to many near misses. And most of the things listed are constantly repeated questions when their are outages. 1. Stay...
  10. jspangs

Private School vs Public School?

So my wife and I are having a Dilemma about schools. Our first of 4 kids starts Kindergarten next year so it's kinda becoming crunch time for a decision being sign ups for both are in 2 weeks. So I was wondering if anyone could give me some pros and cons of their experience or why they went the...
  11. jspangs

FS: Titleist Driver & More

After my big outing this weekend its time to clear out some extras that aren't going to get any playing time. Not really looking for any trades expect maybe some flyz forged irons. 1. Titleist 915 7.5 D2 Driver w/ Myasaki B. Asha 5s $300 $250 head only $75 for shaft 2. Versa #7 U.S Open...
  12. jspangs

Moose Ridge- South Lyon, MI course review.

I will start by saying I travel all over the United States and Canada for work and I get to play a lot of different courses. This is the first time I have every felt compelled to write review about a course. The sad part is I lived in that area for 6 years and never ventured up to this course...
  13. jspangs

Shaft weight vs Swing weight

I pose this question and maybe there is no good answer, but here we go. Earlier in the year I was fit for a 915 w/73g shaft(fujikura pro series 73) club works great I'm as consistent as I've ever been with a driver and the distance is right there. But to the question, I am trying to find a...
  14. jspangs

FS: Bridgestone j15 DF irons 4-PW w/ Recoils 110 F4

Unfortunately these just were not for me, i played them for 1 round and maybe had a handful of range sessions with there and I just never could get what I was looking for. I'm asking $700 obro shipped. The only trade interest I would have are for Cobra Flyz forged irons or maybe a bettinardi...
  15. jspangs

Lost interest in golf... What to do.

So the weather is starting to get nice around here and golf season is underway. But it seems I don't really have much interest in playing. I've played two rounds and while CJ made the one round fun I really forced myself to go. I've bought new clubs hoping they will excite and still just not...
  16. jspangs

I got a driver fitting and the results were baffling.

So I had the day off today and I've wanted to get fit before the season and get everything tuned up. So while working in the Chicago area I called Club Champion and the squeezed me in. I will say for any Chicago area people looking to get fit, this is the place and Torey was an awesome fitter...
  17. jspangs

Fitbit users

I was on here seeing who else uses a Fitbit and if anyone does any of the challenges. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. jspangs

I Want to give away an Easter Basket liner.

My wife ordered a pottery barn Easter basket and they forgot to embroider the name on it. They are sending a replacement and told us we can keep it, so we don't need two, so we are going to give it someone. It's for a girl and it's just the basket liner...
  19. jspangs

No American love on the European tour?

While watching the Volvo Match Play the last to days I can honestly say I haven't seen Patrick Reed on TV yet. His Match yesterday with Blixt I'm sure was a fun one to watch(it may have came on after I stopped watching) and I've watched the match play all morning and haven't seen any of Reeds...
  20. jspangs

Treetops Golf Trip Gaylord, MI May 29-31.

So today while playing with some THPers I really got a push to try and get this trip Ive tried to put together for the last few years. I am looking for early interest on who wants to go to Treetops in Gaylord, MI in May of next year? I called today and get them to price out a Stay and Play...
Back