Search results for query: *

1. greggdrews

The UnOfficial THP Gathering Calendar

There are as always some big gatherings starting to be planned for THPers in 2018. I thought I would make a thread with links to each of the gatherings to make it easier for everyone to find. January Tampa Bay Outing (including an appearance by the one and only JB) January 17-20...
  2. greggdrews

Salt, We all LOVE it!!

What is the food you always find the need to salt? Margharita salt or sugar rim? Love to hear what flavor rim you think is better?!
  3. greggdrews

Do you salt before tasting your food?

Do you salt before tasting your food? I usually do but have been told this is improper.
  4. greggdrews

Is salt and pepper a condiment?

Do you think salt, pepper or other dry seasonings are condiments? Or only liquid forms like ketchup/mustard? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. greggdrews

Fs: J15 cb 4-pw

For sale a set of Bridgestone J15CB irons. 4-PW with KBS Tour V stiff shafts and black Lamkin Utx grips. They are standard length and 2* flat. In very good condition with some normal bag chatter and the 5i has a small nick on the bottom edge that is shown in the photo. Asking $375 obo...
  6. greggdrews

FS: Taylormade M1 430 10.5

This is a Taylormade M1 430 10.5* driver in very good condition. No marks on the face or crown. Has a tiny paint chip on the bottom that you can see in the picture a little up/left of the back track. Comes with your choice of the stock Pro 60 stiff shaft that plays 45" or Aldila NV 65 reg that...
  7. greggdrews

FS: project x Hzrdus Red 65 6.0

For sale Project X Hzrdus Red shaft. Its the 65g 6.0, only used for a range session and one round. Has the TM M1 adapter on it and plays between 44.75-45" in the M1 430. Has an mcc +4 grip installed. Asking SOLD
  8. greggdrews

FS(no trades): Scotty squareback, MD3 54*, Seemore M7

Seemore M7 in very good condition, plays 34", Iomic grip with matching paintfill. Comes with headcover shown. Asking $90 shipped Callaway MD3 54* W-grind wedge in good condition with light use. Standard l/l/l, stock green UTx grip. SOLD!! Scotty Cameron Squareback in excellent condition...
  9. greggdrews

Greggdrews WITB

This is my latest bag. There is actually a total of 17 clubs in there today including a 4i that I dont use and 3 putters just to compare.
  10. greggdrews

FS: KBS Tour 4-pw, Oban Kiyoshi Purple

For sale a few items, Im not interested in any trades. KBS Tour 120 stiff iron shafts SOLD Oban Kiyoshi Purple 65g 04 flex(stiff), in great shape, not used much at all. Played at 45" in Taylormade M1, is 43.5" with no tip installed, has golfpride tour velvet grip on it. Asking $145 shipped
  11. greggdrews

#THPCallOut I'm calling out Canadan

I am calling out Canadan for a friendly round at the Ohio spring gathering. Cousre: First course at sweetbriar Tees: the tips Canadan bag: TBD I guess with the amazing testing/reviews he does for this forum! Greggdrews bag: TM m1 430 10.5 TM m1 3hl Callaway x2hot 3h, 4h Bridgestone 5-PW...
  12. greggdrews

CURE EVENT extra rounds and hotels

There is nothing specific set up for this but we thought it would be a good idea to direct all conversation about extra rounds and travel to have it's own thread as always. Friday's Round: Mplefty V.man Lions81
  13. greggdrews

Shot that you overthink

Is there one shot you tend to always overthink during a round? For me its when the ball is below my feet. I start questioning my grip, posture, foot position, just everything about my setup. The ball could be 1" below and my mind goes crazy over it.
  14. greggdrews

Thanks to Wilson Staff and Duffy!!

I need to give a big thanks to Wilson Staff and Duffy for my PMP wedge! Back in July I was lucky enough to participate in the Legacy and in Fridays practice round Duffy said the person closest to the pin on the par 3s would win a wedge. With the pressure on I hit my best shot of the weekend...
  15. greggdrews

#THPCallOut I'm calling out O'Carroll

Once this winter weather breaks I'm calling out my brother Pete. 18 holes straight up match play. Where: Im thinking I might just need to check out this Albany place and let you pick the course. When: Sometime in the May/June area maybe? Whats on the line? Its negotiable but first thing is...
  16. greggdrews

FS: XXIO 8 10.5* stiff

For sale is a xxio 8 driver, 10.5*, stock stiff shaft and stock grip. Plays at stock length 45.5". Overall in good shape, has some paint wear on the toe with one mark able to see at address. Comes with headcover shown. Asking $250 shipped obo.
  17. greggdrews

FS: Alpha 816 16* FW

Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 816 16* fairway wood, used for a few range sessions and a few rounds. In perfect shape. Plays at 42.5" with a Tour Green reg flex shaft, stock NDMC grip. Comes with tool and headcover. Asking $215 shipped obo.
  18. greggdrews

FS: KBS white pearl wedge shafts

Set of 3 KBS tour v wedge shafts in stiff. These were installed in my Cleveland wedges and measure 33.5-34.5 uninstalled. Have solid red UTX grips installed. In perfect shape with no scratches or chips out of the paint. Asking $70 shipped.
  19. greggdrews

FS: Bettinardi SS12

Bettinardi SS12 in very very good shape. Has 2 shafts, the stock with a midsized pure grip that plays at about 33.5" and a UST frequency filter with UTX mega paddle grip that plays at 33". Standard loft and lie. Comes with the studio stock headcover. Asking $230 shipped.
  20. greggdrews

FS: Srixon 545 5-pw, Piretti Matera, XR pro hybrid

Srixon 545 irons, 5-pw, stock l/l/l, stock utx grips, nippon ns pro 950 reg flex shafts. Almost like new with only a few range sessions and few rounds on them. Asking $425 shipped obo Piretti Matera putter, standard loft, 68* lie, 33" length. In still like new shape, stock red grip and...
Back