Search results for query: *

1. Accordnc

Old Town Club Winston Salem NC help

So I have come up with a thing me and a couple guys I golf with are gonna play all the ACC golf teams courses. I have played Duke, UNC,NC State. The first private course I need to play is Old Town Club. So I thought I would turn to my fellow THPER'S to see if anyone could help? Thanks in advance...
  2. Accordnc

Wedges

So i was told you may be able to help me. I'm fairly new to golf about 2 years and i like my atv 52,56,60. But they are the only set I've ever gamed. I'm looking at trying another set out just to try. What's a great spinning wedge set for novices to try?
  3. Accordnc

Taylormade question

I currently have a r11s driver and like it. But i keep seeing some cheap R1 just heads will my current shaft work in the R1 head?
  4. Accordnc

Going to the US Open any suggestik

Hey guys me and my father are going to our first PGA event tomorrow for a practice round and Friday for a regular round. I'm going to all on you guys vast knowledge. Any suggestions for a newbie and our facts for my knowledge. Like can we take collapsible chairs? Thanks in advance Brian sent...
  5. Accordnc

Found a Callaway LR550

So I found a gently used fully working yellow LR550 today and the guy only wants a 100 bucks. I'm going to look at it and probably purchase it tomorrow. I was wondering if anyone has used this one and their opinion. Thanks Brian
  6. Accordnc

Anyone ever had to quit a round?

So the local college course for the Washington duke Inn just completely redid their greens and opened up on Monday. So a friend of mine and me decided to go play. But we decided to walk and I have walked the course before and no problems. But Tuesday was a whole different story. I was playing...
  7. Accordnc

Scotty Cameron Putters

I found an awesome deal y'all. I got a Golo S with 20g weights and a new corded Scotty grip and is in excellent shape for 175 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Accordnc

Wtb Scotty Cameron Golo series putter

I'm interested to see if anyone has one they are trying to sell let me know and send pictures please Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Accordnc

Putter shafting question

I have seen a bunch of Scotty Cameron putters and others for sale with belly shafts and was a lot cheaper can I have these reshafted to a normal shaft or is there something different about the putter? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Accordnc

Scotty Cameron fake what to look for?

Hey guys I was wondering I am looking at some used Scotty Cameron putters and have heard there are a lot of fake ones and was wondering how you can tell? Are there any tell tell signs of a fake or real? Any help would be appreciated. I am looking at most models haven't narrowed it down yet. But...
  11. Accordnc

Range help!

]Ok I try and go to the range and practice at least once a week. But when I go out and try I can barely hit the ball. I have been shooting low 90's. I went out with a guy I didn't play with often and when we got done he told me watching how bad I was on the range he would have never guessed I...
  12. Accordnc

Guys range help!

Ok I try and go to the range and practice at least once a week. But when I go out and try I can barely hit the ball. I have been shooting low 90's. I went out with a guy I didn't play with often and when we got done he told me watching how bad I was on the range he would have never guessed I...
  13. Accordnc

Myrtle beach July 13-20 anyone want to play a round

So I am fairly new to this site and been playing about a year and a half. Shoot in the lower 90s. My family is going down but I'm the only one who plays anymore. Was wondering if anyone in the area would be interested in playing a round or two that week. Let me know. Thanks
  14. Accordnc

WTB Scotty Cameron head cover

To fit my Red X I recently purchased thanks
  15. Accordnc

Bolle & THP Eyewear Contest

the bounty is an all around great looking sunglass. These are visibly pleasing and sound like a great athletic glass.
  16. Accordnc

RTP NC area possible want to play a round with some of the locals?

I don't have a ton of friends that golf yet and was wondering if anyone on here would be interested in playing a round with me n the next few weeks?
  17. Accordnc

Scotty Cameron Putters

Man I got it today looks awesome! Headed out to roll a few now
  18. Accordnc

need shoes help

I am disabled from one of my legs. I am trying to start walking to better my health. I am trying to get an idea of the best feeling shoes I was leaning towards the 13 TW or the Lunar golf shoes. Any help would be appreciated.
  19. Accordnc

FS Odyssey 2 ball white hot putter

I am switching to RH putting and am selling my nice putter asking 50+ shipping. And questions let me know. Thanks Brian
  20. Accordnc

WITB: Photo Edition

took this today for this thread since I've upgraded a lot lately.
Back