Search results for query: *

1. evand23mc

WTB - Callaway Coin/Marker 2016 US Open

I'm looking for this year's US Open coin/marker/medallion from Callaway. PM me if you have one available and we can work on a price we are both happy with. Thanks!
  2. evand23mc

Jelly of the Month Club

I just saw this link for a Jelly of the Month Club certificate and thought I would share... https://www.redriderleglamps.com/documents/christmas-vacation-jelly-of-the-month-club.pdf Reminds me, I need to watch Christmas Vacation
  3. evand23mc

I could use your vote please

Hey everyone, I entered a Greg Norman Collection giveaway on Facebook and could use your vote if you have a second. As you can see, I am a big Greg Norman fan and have been since I was a kid. Below is the link and voting instructions. Thanks for your help everyone...
  4. evand23mc

Dick's Sporting Goods and Golf

Just received this email, looks like Dick's Sporting Goods is committed to golf...
  5. evand23mc

How has golf helped you?

Saw a comment regarding Marcus Mariota, starting QB for the Oregon Ducks, saying that playing golf has helped him to deal with adversity. It got me thinking....how has golf helped me? For one, I think it helps me to slow down. Taking a few hours out to get into nature and just enjoy what God...
  6. evand23mc

Biggest split

I was able to get out to golf last weekend and took my dad (late Father's Day present). Now, I'm not a great golfer and my dad is much worse than I am. I hadn't played in a couple of months (for a variety of reasons), so needless to say I was excited. On the front 9, I played the worst golf I...
  7. evand23mc

Anniversary....thank you!

Just saw a few minutes ago that today is my 1 year anniversary of joining THP. I just want to thank you all who have made this such a fun experience and a great group to be a part of. I enjoy the talk on golf equipment, strategy and technique, but I also value the camaraderie so much. I feel...
  8. evand23mc

Best Golf Shoes

I need to get some new golf shoes for this season. I had a pair of Nike's for the last couple of years, but the bottom came unglued and I had to finish the round with no spikes on one shoe. Very annoying. I have been looking at FootJoys and am hoping to spend less than $100. Anyone have any...
Back