Search results for query: *

1. tpluff

FS: THP/Callaway/Odyssey/Misc Collectibles + Driver Extras

Hey THP! Been a while since I've picked up a club, but I need to fund some house renovations and the first thing to go is some of the golf collection. All prices are OBO and must be paid via Paypal before shipping. Will consider volume discounts, so feel free to send a PM with questions/offers...
  2. tpluff

FS: Callaway driver, fairway, and hybrid

Hey THP. The bag overhaul is a go and I need to fund some new purchases this year. Not immediately interested in trades, but I'll entertain offers. Prices are shipped CONUS via PayPal and offers will be considered. Feel free to message with any questions. Will provide discount for combo...
  3. tpluff

Shaft Color: Does It Matter To You?

Alright...get the immature laugh out. Feel better? Great! Now, no longer do we see the same silver shaft in all clubs. We now see shaft colors of just about every color under the sun over the years with different finishes, some with multiple colors and even custom colors (like those from the...
  4. tpluff

FS: Odyssey Putters, BBA 816 3W, Puma Shorts

Hey THP. Got some extra goodies after some upgrades and whatnot that I need to get rid of. Not immediately interested in trades, but I'll entertain offers. Prices are shipped CONUS via PayPal and offers will be considered, so feel free to message. 1) Odyssey White Damascus iX #9HT @ 35". Used...
  5. tpluff

Your Thoughts on Visible Technology

Recent posts in the driver alignment thread got me thinking about visible technology. It seems like a theme that's emphasized every so often and we continue to see it more and more in the industry. It can be polarizing, especially given the placement and effectiveness of it. My question is do...
  6. tpluff

Contest: Your Favorite THP Moment of 2018 / 2019 AC Membership

This contest is simple: post your favorite THP moment of 2018 and why it was special to you. It can be an entire event, a day on the course you chronicled, or a particular conversation on the forum you enjoyed. Nothing is too big, nothing is too small. This contest is open to ANYONE with an...
  7. tpluff

Cobra King F9 Teaser

Just released on social. 1055860858381692929 Thoughts!?
  8. tpluff

PGA Tour Player Sponsor Changes in 2019

With the last PGA season come and gone and some massive changes to the schedule for the next season, we are bound to see some PGA players switching OEMs and other sponsors, and we are seeing some signs already. A thread already popped up with Gary Woodland touting some Puma gear. Justin Rose...
  9. tpluff

Happy Birthday jdtox!

Happy birthday to the 2019 Morgan Cup captain! Hope you can ditch work early today and play some golf on this beautiful Michigan fall day. Have a great day man.
  10. tpluff

Long Term Driver View: Set & Forget or Tinker to Adjust?

Hey THP. Got this idea in my head while reading a few things last week and was curious what others would think once I was finally able to put it into words. This all stems from me analyzing the results of fittings and comparisons to gamers that are tested the same day. I had the thought that...
  11. tpluff

FS: Custom Callaway Mack Daddy 4 54*/8* C Grind Wedge

For sale is a used Callaway Mack Daddy 4 54* C Grind wedge with 8* bounce and shafted with a S400 True Temper Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Onyx (Black) Steel shaft and Lamkin UTx (no cord) grip. Used for 4 months, which totals about 15 rounds and a handful of range sessions. Pictures tell the story...
  12. tpluff

Glove Wearers: How Do YOU Beat The Heat?

I've seen several posters recently talk about gloves getting destroyed in the summer heat. Since we are in the notorious dog days of August, I thought it would be convenient timing to ask THPers how those who wear gloves keep them from becoming sweat laden clumps of cabretta leather [or whatever...
  13. tpluff

Dollar Driver Club

I saw this interesting twist on the dollar club in an ad and know THPers will have some opinions on it. If this has already been introduced, please merge mods. Information I gathered is from their website @ https://dollardriverclub.com. What are your thoughts THP? Is this something that might...
  14. tpluff

FS: Driver Shafts!

Hey THP. Have some awesome shafts sitting around that need a good home. First crack goes to my trusted THP family. All prices OBRO and CONUS. PayPal only. Pictures below tell the story. I have no additional adapters, shafts come with what is on it. Here we go.... 1) Graphite Design AD-DI 7x...
  15. tpluff

FS: Used Bushnell Tour V3 Rangefinder and Brand New Nike Lunar Command 2 shoes

Good evening THP. I have some goodies that I need gone, pictures follow item descriptions for them. Feel free to PM any offers or questions. Not actively seeking out trades, but I will field them. Thanks for looking! Left is a BRAND NEW pair of Nike Lunar Command 2 shoes, size 10 wide in all...
  16. tpluff

2018 Ultimate Weekend of Golf Travel and Extra Rounds Thread

Lucky participants, we can use this to keep travel ideas and extra round info off the main event thread. Curious what airport MCers flew into for this, probably a couple carpools aren't a bad idea for those flying in. Feel free to post up your ideas and plans. I'm wanting to get in Thursday...
  17. tpluff

Auto Racing Thread

This thread can serve as a place for auto racing fans, enthusiasts and participants to post anything relevant. Anything from Indy to local dirt track to Nascar to drag racing, post it here! The holy grail of automobile racing day is here with Monaco, the Indy 500, and the Coke 600 all...
  18. tpluff

What golf bag are you using in 2018?

Great Friday, THP! Title explains it all on one of the more overlooked (in my option) but very personal aspects of golf equipment that has a TON of options out there. What golf bag are you using in 2018? Talk about your bag and why you use what you do. Poll included.
  19. tpluff

Is There Anything You Won't Buy Used?

Hey THP! Random thought today, but is there anything that you refused to buy used or pre-owned? It can be golf related or not. For me, it is any kind of shoes. I hate feet and I flat out refuse to even look at used shoes, it sends a shiver up my spine. I must have brand new shoes, just my bugaboo.
  20. tpluff

Loft/Lie Tolerances in Irons

Hey THP! Bear with me as this may just come out as a tangled mess of words of experiences mixed with a PSA. I just had my irons, my beloved Apex that I was given as part of the original #Grandaddy back in 2013, measured for loft and lie at a local golf shop. It's been nearly 4 1/2 years since...
Back