Search results for query: *

1. Tedski_TX

Thumbs Up, Phil.

http://instagram.com/p/cw0hexF7Cd/media/?size=l Callaway is having a Thumbs Up, Phil tee-shirt giveaway. Post an Instagram photo of yourself giving a thumbs up, tagged @CallawayGolf and captioned #ThumbsUpPhil. 20 tee-shirts to be given away; drawing Aug 13. Tedski "Outside of a dog, a book...
  2. Tedski_TX

Golf Magazine's Big Book of Basics - on Kindle $2.99

Amazon has the Kindle version of Golf Magazine's Big Book of Basics for just $2.99. It's a great book, with clear concise instruction from Top-100 instructors, and illustrated with beautiful top-quality photographs. If you are a beginner, as I am, or if you know a beginner looking for a good...
  3. Tedski_TX

Complete this sentence.

I just purchased the book, "The Best Short Game Instruction Book Ever," published by Golf magazine. Chapter 2 is, "How to Build the Perfect Wedge Set." On the Lob Wedge page, the last paragraph cuts off in mid-sentence, and, being the total newb, I can't determine what the author was going to...
  4. Tedski_TX

Newcomer from Fort Worth.

Hello. At 58, I am rather a latecomer to the game. Aside from going out to a driving range with a golfer friend about 30 years ago, I have no experience in the game. I signed up for the Get Golf Ready 4-week class and had my first lesson this past Sunday. I haven't gotten any equipment yet...
Back